BLaw's Mannequin Museum - (65). Reupped a lot, added MUA2 Hulk

Started by BLaw, April 03, 2009, 01:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey, thanks for putting M.O.D.O.K.'s manny in the Museum! Oh, and thanks for taking the time to animate him! Now all I need for M.O.D.O.K. is the melee fightstyle (none there) and adding a little more powers (not to mention figuring out how to upload him), and he'll be ready to download!

Blaw:
A quick question:
I just downloaded the Lady Deathstrike mannequin you made for Jean_black! Is it necessary to start new game once added the mannequin?
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

No. But it is necessary to close your game and restart it. Then you can just reload the savegame you want.

Alrighty! Thanx a lot!

i love the gobby mod
{:}I WAS ONLY PLAYING WHEN I SID I WAS GOING EAT HIM

The Lady Mastermind mannequin flew in from B.L.A.W. Inc. in the Netherlands. Don't worry, she won't shoot ya!

Thanks! She looks a bit small, though.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

April 08, 2009, 04:31AM #22 Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 04:37AM by xlehnsherr
Quote from: BLaw on April 08, 2009, 03:22AM
B.L.A.W. Inc. in the Netherlands. Don't worry, she won't shoot ya!

That's a good one! :D
BTW, very good job on Lady Deathstrike mannequin! It looks gooood!

Thanks!

5 new mannequins have been shipped by B.L.A.W. Inc. today! All Wolverine mannequins!

Note:
The TAS version is not TomatoJP's skin. I've reskinned original to get the result. Also, before I made TAS, I made a custom skin, which is now also a mannequin. Both my version of TAS and the custom skin will be released later on.

A new Ultimate Colossus mannequin just flew in from B.L.A.W. Inc.! Ripped in a T-Pose, poked around with the arms in 3dsMax. Result: A new posing Colossus. Note:

He smiles.

The Colossus mannequin looks awesome!  Looking forward to download it.  Thanks for all of these.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: Dihan on April 08, 2009, 03:27AM
Thanks! She looks a bit small, though.

Just happen to notice this comment. I'll adjust it so it'll be a bit bigger in size for you.

Several new mannequins just came in our stock. They will be put up in an hour. I also reordered a new Lady Mastermind mannequin which will be a bit bigger in size.

Hey all,
So lemme git this straight there are corsair and lilandra mannequins but there are no mods to add them to playable  characters?
is this correct?

Basically.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.