ddrag0n's Spider-Man Web Of Shadows Skins.

Started by ddrag0n, April 03, 2009, 12:31PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: {:}toxin{:} on April 30, 2009, 09:59AM
what about a unlimited carnage suit that would be cool
also unlimited spidey
Unlimited spidey has been don by Meganubis already.
But Unlimited Carnage suit? I don't know this one. Any pics?

I found a pic of Unlimited Carnage I dont think it could be really done much different to normal carnage but here it is http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/marvelanimated/images/thumb/8/88/CarnageUnlimited.jpg/175px-CarnageUnlimited.jpg (Small Pic cant find any others)

Quote from: Venom on May 01, 2009, 01:04AM
I found a pic of Unlimited Carnage I dont think it could be really done much different to normal carnage but here it is http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/marvelanimated/images/thumb/8/88/CarnageUnlimited.jpg/175px-CarnageUnlimited.jpg (Small Pic cant find any others)
I agree, I think that Carnage's (author) "Carnage costume" is enough. Tbh I really heated the Unlimited Carnage version... its weird... it doesn't look like symbiote anymore.

Hey dragon. Hows your mac gargan suit coming along?
Are you doing the big mouth version or the small spiderman version?

I love the Toxin skin, but if you could make a black suit costume whith the skin of toxin without mouth i am really thanks. Sorry for my english!

Quote from: League301 on May 01, 2009, 06:42PM
Hey dragon. Hows your mac gargan suit coming along?
Are you doing the big mouth version or the small spiderman version?
Mac Gargan is complete, but I made it without the mouth. I couldn't made one that would fit good.

Also to Josel85: Yes I can make this variant, no problem.

Thank you, friend!! Your Skins are so cool!!!Thanks!

Sometimes without the mouth its better, so thats no problem ^^

Is mac gargan going to be released?? xD

Quote from: Toxin on May 20, 2009, 01:19AM
is ready the mac gargan costume?

Yes, but these days I got some things to do. School and stuff, ya know, the last days here and they're rushing things a little bit. I'll try to release it as soon as possible, and maybe start antisymbiote costume.

ITS AWESOME MAN !!!!!!

..."hey a lil' request ddrag0n...can u make a black suit(normal)mod with BIIGG eyes..thanks man
and again..AWESOME MOD!!!!