ddrag0n's Spider-Man Web Of Shadows Skins.

Started by ddrag0n, April 03, 2009, 12:31PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Well, long time no see guys. I'm sorry if I vanished like this leaving all my projects, but I had a lot of things to do. In these days when I'll get my internet connection back I shall upload all my skins that are expiered.... and maybe make something new, at least finish all my old projects.

So for now just tell me what link doesn't work and I shall reupload them as fast as I can.

See yaa !

P.S. Is so awesome to see so many people doing so many skins for this awesome game. Keep up the good work !

Poison poison poison! Both versions I believe.

It would be awesome if someone made an ANTIVENOM version of spidey wos. In it, all the symbiotes would be the anti version of that symbiote, including all the spawns of venom, symbiote electro, symbiote vulture, and including spiderman, venom, and all other symbiote characters in the entire game..... it would be a very epic mod. :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom: :venom:
Spider-man Web of Shadows is the best Spider-man game ever.

That sounds like a lot of work for something really superfluous. Would every symbiote be white with black accents? That also seems rather boring.

December 15, 2010, 02:38PM #50 Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 02:44PM by ddrag0n
Bumpity bumpity bu.

All links that were expired are now fixed, so go and grab what you wanted to download (well, it was only Poison and first Spider Carnage but w/e...)

@Antivenom666
Why someone would do that, I mean, its just white instead of black. Doing Antivenom Spider Skin... well... thats something different. I might actually do this when I spare some time :)

Also, to everyone who makes skins for SM WOS (if you read it):

I've seen most of skins on this site, they're pretty original and well made but... for the love of ol'spidey, modify the bump maps of the costume. Cause almost all skins I've tried (some of them I liked a lot, really) are soooo bland, the color is so dead. For example, see the Meganubis skins, or even mine, they all have colors, they're bright and they look like new, and you don't see the venom sign on the suit, especially if the costume isn't suppose to have one. So please, its really a 10 seconds job, and it really gives a different result.

I was just summing up an idea for skins, I might do this when I get a good processor to do the job. I will do skins soon, so I wont make much requests anymore.

"I've seen most of skins on this site, they're pretty original and well made but... for the love of ol'spidey, modify the bump maps of the costume. Cause almost all skins I've tried (some of them I liked a lot, really) are soooo bland, the color is so dead. For example, see the Meganubis skins, or even mine, they all have colors, they're bright and they look like new, and you don't see the venom sign on the suit, especially if the costume isn't suppose to have one. So please, its really a 10 seconds job, and it really gives a different result."

Hear hear! I agree so damn much!

I wanted to download the black and red spider-carnage but I can't. Can you please put them back onto mediafire so I can download them again.

April 16, 2011, 02:42AM #54 Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 02:57AM by ddrag0n
Quote from: antivenom66 on April 03, 2011, 02:04PM
I wanted to download the black and red spider-carnage but I can't. Can you please put them back onto mediafire so I can download them again.
Hold on, I'm gonna upload them all again.

EDIT : Done, go and grab'em.