Danger Room mod?

Started by Jedted, April 06, 2007, 05:01AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I know alot of people want this in MUA so i was wondering is it possible to mod the game so you can access the comic simulator from the main menu or is that waaaayyyy out of our league?

Just curious. :)

yeah a realy cool mod dude(but i cant mod to help you)
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

They removed it from the game entirely as far as we can tell.

I apologize from bumping up this old thread, but why exactly did they remove it entirely from the game if they know that many people want a Comic Simulator accessible during gameplay?

I didn't write the game, I just know that it's gone.  I've looked for the code several times in a hex editor.

I can see wanting to have the simultator accessable in the game but why not have it accessable from the main menu like they did in the last game?  If they did it would make it easier if they wanted to create more sim missions as part of the DLC.

You can play similator training missions from the main menu in XML2?

EDIT: I only play the similator missions to level up or just to complete them... because I am not that interested in them anyway... :laugh:

Quote from: iammingy on July 12, 2007, 08:20PM
You can play similator training missions from the main menu in XML2?

EDIT: I only play the similator missions to level up or just to complete them... because I am not that interested in them anyway... :laugh:
That's what i assumed, is that not true?

Training missions can't be done from the main menu in XML2.  There's just different types of VS missions.  It's basically just a way to set up 'my guys' VS 'your guys' or 'players' VS 'AI villains/heroes'.  I've never leveled up in the main menu DR because if I recall it sets everyone to the same level, even heroes.