deadpool

Started by {:}toxin{:}, April 06, 2009, 10:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
come on you can't have cable with out dead pool am i right am i right :deadpool:
{:}I WAS ONLY PLAYING WHEN I SID I WAS GOING EAT HIM

All I know is you can have Deadpool without Cable (whoever that is). Cable isn't in MUA1 (although there is a mod for him). But I love (okay, like) Deadpool. Me & my counterpart here would die.

Deadpool is someone, who should be in in every Marvel game.

Then Deadpool would get too boring
if he was in every single game...

True, but he's only ever been in two games that I've played (and I've played a lot of Marvel games): XML2 and MUA.

sese i told he should be in it right

I'm not a big fan of deadpool, but what fusions can he have? he is only a teleporter and healer (well, good at weapons, but what use woudl that be? Iron Man blasts a lazer at his Katanna, it'll break!)

We are talking about Deadpool. He is insane enough for every weapon (blade weapons, guns, bombs etc.) He could have some good fusions (Like throwing a bomb to Hulk, what he throws with big strength or something).

By all means yes, and combos would be easly, examles: throws a bomb to Iron Man who supercarges it, or gives a sword to Green Goblin who, well i don't know what he would do.

deadpool is a LOT cooler than cable in my opinion. i'd rather have him in the game 1000 times more. plus, he would be the perfect comic relief...he's insane!

when my father odin banisher me from asgard... LOL
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

check this you guys know how hulk grabs wolverine why can't he grab deadpool or
gobby and deapool could throw a mess load of bombs that blows everyone sky high

Personally I'm still not 100% sold that he'll be a revealed character for the game, but I bet if he doesn't come on the disc that he'll come later as DLC.  He's way to popular to ignore.

I think that no one can get bored with a character like Deadpool. The ONLY thing i don't like about him in MUA is his "grab" (which i think Wolvie kicks @SS at...) but appart from that... Wade ROCKS!... Plus... he has the BEST EXTREME IN THE GAME!!!

In MUA 2 he could be pretty much in every fusion...

FastBall Special (seen with Hulk+Wolvie)
[insert name of super strong hero here] thorws Deadpool (he would fly with his 2 katanas drawn)

"Charged Bomb" (seen with Ironman+Inv.Woman)
Inv.Woman holds the explosion of 572857895913 bombs Deadpool throws into the bubble... and then release it... big boom!

"Fire Tornado" (seen with Storm+Torch)
Storm makes tornado... Deadpool throws 5819751298 bombs at tornado... voila (not scientificly possible... but... it's a game... so it works XD)

... well... you get the picture ^^

Cheers

Deadpool in MUA2! Deadpool POWER!!! No, I have a better one: DEADPOOL FOR PRESIDENT!!! So, ya catch my meaning.