Rescue Nightcrawler and Jean Greay

Started by Spiderman, April 07, 2009, 05:50PM

Previous topic - Next topic
How can I rescue Nightcrawler and Jean Greay, after killing Blackheart. :nightcrawler: :phoenix:

Install Dark_Mark's Magneto mod on top of everything else you've installed and make sure you have him on the team when you reach mephisto's area!

<UPDATED!> Magneto mod version 1.8 (Z) (altered game plot)
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=726.0
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

But I want to rescue them without using Magneto. Because in the movies (after killing Dr. Doom) said that only rescued Nightcrawler.

Quote from: Spiderman on April 17, 2009, 03:47PM
But I want to rescue them without using Magneto. Because in the movies (after killing Dr. Doom) said that only rescued Nightcrawler.

At this point, using Dark_Mark's Magneto is the only way to rescue both x-men in Mephisto's realm.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Okay, this mod is made by you from marvelmods, eh? Then it's not from marvel... He wants to know is there a way to get the 2nd key ;) from defult game.
Now learning:
Mesh - (15%) stopped
Making a LoadScreen - (100%) done!

Ok, the answer is no.
You can't rescue both x-men in the other versions of MUA (Xbox, PS2, 360...)at least, I never could do it and I've never listened that somebody could do it.
:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5