Can anyone tell me step by step how to download and insert the mod onto my game?

Started by Iron Carnage, April 10, 2009, 11:41AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Iron Carnage on April 11, 2009, 04:00PM
AVG, although I do not know  if that is the cause of the problem.
Well, I can tell that the file was perfectly clean, I don't have any viruses, and my anti virus didn't found one. So I really don't know why your AVG says that you have one. Try to add the file to the "trusted zone", this may help.

It doesn't appear anymore, but I still get the D'OH! screen.

Should the game pop up when I press "Run"?

Quote from: Iron Carnage on April 12, 2009, 03:43AM
It doesn't appear anymore, but I still get the D'OH! screen.

Should the game pop up when I press "Run"?
Yes, the game should appear without any problems. But I still don't understand that D'OH! screen. :P any pic please?

Sorry for you man, but I've got to say that, this is the funniest error screen I've ever seen xD
Anyway, did you checked if this box is a part of TexMod?
Also, I have no idea why this error appears, it isnt even saying in what problem consists. Search in google for some answers. I might search for you too. Until now, I don't have any ideas.

Quote from: Iron Carnage on April 13, 2009, 05:01AM
I haven't found anything on google unfortunately.>.>
Me either. Is this error comes up only with my Toxin mod? Or with other skins/mods too?

Other mods aswell. I've tried your Toxin, Carnage's Toxin, Ben Reily, and Spider-Carnage.>.>

Do you know anyone who has any experience with Modding on this forum? Like Venom, does he?

Quote from: Iron Carnage on April 13, 2009, 11:08AM
Do you know anyone who has any experience with Modding on this forum? Like Venom, does he?
Try to ask around. Idk, I'm pretty new here.

I replied to your Pm Iron Carnage , I also searched your problem on google and ive read you might be able to fix it by running Texmod it a different compatability mode and/or turning your antivirus off.