Mystique Mod V1.01

Started by Gevth, April 17, 2009, 10:51AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks for the nice comments, make sure to let me know if there's anything wrong!

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 27, 2010, 04:33PM
Cool downloading now i'll also make a preview video if you want me to
Sure, you can make a preview video if you feel like it.

Quote from: Teancum on July 28, 2010, 08:39AM
Glad you finally got to finish her.  I'll have to reinstall MUA on my PC so I can give her a spin.
I'd be honored!

Finally Mystique finished ;). Gevth You ROCK!

So glad she is finished. Well defintally have fun with her.

I don't know if it's just me but in my built ,icons and banner;

looking like this ,and; when shapeshift mayhem active;

she doesn't have grab smash(when she transform into Colossus)

Also ,she has missing packages-generated-characters files for the first skin(19301) (She doesn't have .pkgb and .nc files for the first skin btw)

I really like this mod ,and I want to play with her fully operational,thanks for your help ...

Not just you, lot of peeps, Colossus grabsmash and package problem were already known before, and im sure Gevth tryed somthing new with banner and icons that didnt quite work out :P

It works perfectly fine,thanks for finally finishing her final version :rockon:

Also I tjink you should add this to the catalouge. Since its a full mod and a very cool one

Cool Mystique mod I would play her if I could but Herostat hates me. Its so hard to see all these good mods and not be able to use them lol.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Clearly no one reported this yet, and this might be considered bumping, but i have a feeling i still need to tell it
power 3 wild shot includes a sound that makes the sound of the game and her power freeze for a while, its hearing pretty weird
i think you might wanna use a diffrent, or just take a look at that sound again, other then that, GREAT MOD!

Thanks tymaca, I'm kind in the middle of something right now, but I'll correct it as soon as I can.
I'll also see about adding the effects of Domino's guns to the mod you mentioned in the other topic.

That would even make her more like her XML1 counterpart :), thanks for seeing about that :P

Just wondering if you make like a copycat mod, but when she turned to another mutant would it be possible to have that mutants powers or is this just an impossible thing for the moment

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Also (hope this isnt considered bumping) i think it would be great for Mystique to have a granade move of some kind (flash/explosion) this could maybe replace one of her morphing powers, making her a bit more cleaner (?)

Quote from: Gevth on August 25, 2010, 11:29AM
Thanks tymaca, I'm kind in the middle of something right now, but I'll correct it as soon as I can.
I'll also see about adding the effects of Domino's guns to the mod you mentioned in the other topic.

I converted her XML1 muzzle effect a while back, if you want to try it out I can send it to you. here's a picture:

just a suggestion.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it