Matt710 Mods (Latest Dazzler)

Started by matt710, May 08, 2009, 06:48AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dazzler Mod:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=89a8ba34194a4977bda4076e811714c8d282cf8349a6e2a0c95965eaa7bc68bc

Just drag the folders to the XML2 folder and drop.  For the characterheads package and herostats engb, text files have been provided for you to compile into your game's files.  Please note that you should back up anything before writing over it!!!!  I am not responsible for anything that may happen once you add this, it is your own choice to install.  There are no problems found that would hurt the program or computer when I tested it, so there shouldn't be any problems on your version.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

reserved

May 08, 2009, 07:13AM #2 Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 09:33PM by matt710
Finally I had time to finish her.  She works well, but doesn't have any xtreme yells yet (next edition since I couldn't decide what to use).  She has all other in game sounds though, so you shouldn't miss it all that much.  Special thanks to nodoubt_jr for making the npc and for testing the mod.  Also thanks for tetregene for allowing me to use parts of his mua mod. 

Attack Powers:

The gliding move has since been fixed.  Just was too lazy to fix the pic now.

Boost Powers:

Xtremes

Notes:

4 of the powers are converted from Tetregene's mod
3 of the powers are converted from Nodoubt_jr's NPC

All but two of the skins are Tetregene's.  One of them is from Ramen's Dazzler mod.

Special thanks to nodoubt for fixing the skeleten for in menu.

(Note I will clean this up later :) )

Awesome, ive been using her and she great.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

She is really fun to play with! Good job matt!! ;)

Any chance of pictures or videos? :P

Awesome job. I tried her out yesterday while a friend of mine was here. He even liked her. Amazing, like always :)

She is so cool! Love this mod.

She is filled with bliss.<3
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Dazzler's beam doesn't split for me. I maxed it out and it still just goes straight.

I really enjoy this mod, but why does her hud for her first costume not match her first costume?
"Jean Grey could have lived to become a god. But it was more important to her, to die a human"