BLaw's Meshes - DC MODELS, MUA2 Hulk x6 & Beast x16, Gambit x4 AND MORE!(144)

Started by BLaw, May 10, 2009, 01:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
No, I just slapped it on the picture with photoshop. I used to make banners for gameclans before so I have a collection of fonts :P

Awesome! If no one is doing a Nova mod, maybe I'll consider giving my hand at it

Will there be a She-Hulk MUA2 model??? Oh, please say it is so... :shehulk: :shehulk: :shehulk:

What about Hercules.. I need to tweak his physique. He's almost done, but time is just a bad word atm, because I almost do not have any time for modeling (save for 3d heads because they are so easy to make.

Sounds like your internship job is busier this time than school was!  Hang in there.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

It is, and I'm also busy with finding a new company for an 11 week period. If I didn't screw up an earlier internship, I would have been done with school per 29 january this month.

"Screwed up an internship?"  That doesn't sound good.  At least it sounds as if you're getting close to the end....
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Yeah, BAD end. Had a conversation with my coach. What a disaster. She told me that certain points were not good. The only good point is that I deliver high quality work. But all other traits.. Are like we call it: fail. It was as if she was choking me with words (and the guy who sat next to her, he was more like a jerk, but I do respect their comments and wishes lol). Got three weeks to prove my worth, and I hope to not screw this one up, otherwise I need to get a job ASAP because I would have to repay all money spent on my education back to the government. Which is about 2000 - 3000 euro's or so?

Now see why the falcon mannequin hasn't been done yet? :P Meh everything is not going well atm. I feel more or less like an emo, while I ain't one. (I do not have anything against emo's)