BLaw's Meshes - DC MODELS, MUA2 Hulk x6 & Beast x16, Gambit x4 AND MORE!(144)

Started by BLaw, May 10, 2009, 01:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
well the IGB seems to be removed or that the mediafire is having black out but still it is impossible to download it.
We all have secret. The ones that we keep. And the ones that are kept.

ok. thanks.
We all have secret. The ones that we keep. And the ones that are kept.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on March 13, 2010, 03:07AM
you're not seeying it, but it's there fox^^

I just played the whole first scene with him and the armpit webbing skin, but haven't seen it yet.  I'll use it some more and see if I can get it to show up in the game some way.  It looks cool.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Try BLOCKING. That should make it visible. or you might have switched it with another model. I've checked the pack, it's alright.

Hey everyone, been a long time since I've checked in (we've been in baby-mode for the last couple years, plus work = not much time for gaming/modding). Happy to see so much progress here. This image got me jazzed...

Which leads to my question... does this mean that there was a functioning Extremis mesh for Iron Man that this was based on?
I did a search and turned up nothing. If anyone knows if there is a working Extremis I can swap into the game, please let me know.
Thanks! Otherwise, I'd have fun re-painting this mesh anyway... but if it's done, it'd be great to see it first. Thanks!!!

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on February 28, 2010, 07:28AM
:greengoblin: Green Goblin / Ironman - Iron Patriot :stark:

Includes:

- 16106 - Iron Patriot for my Green Goblin conversion
- 15XX (XX is the number you want it to have) - Iron Patriot for Ironman

Click on pic.

Check out issue #74 of Advanced Iron.
Iron Man In Action columnist, Advanced Iron Magazine.
http://www.advancediron.org/

Hey Brohara! Long time no forummessages!

It's the MUA2 Ironman model (wii). Reskinned it. Did the same with Warmachine.

Well, that is just awesome. If you don't mind, I'll use this as a basis for an extremis for MUA PC.

You don't happen to still have the original maps, do you? No worries if not... but would certainly save time if you do.
(I don't have access to a Wii, is why I ask)

I do. I didn't upload a DXT1 version of the model though, but I'll do that in a couple of hours. It's best to use that model.

Oh, and in the meantime, try out other models if you like em^^. I didn't reupload most of them yet, but all latest models up till the Second Cyclops Revamp pack (if I'm correct) are uploaded and password protected. All passwords can be requested through PM.

Superb! I await with anticipation. 
Seems like you've taken point on MUA2 models, good on ya.
I hope to add some Iron Man to the mix.

UPDATE: Ok, I just found your posted models for IM and War Machine.
Seems the Iron Man Extremis is already prepped for in game play.
Sweet! Looking forward to trying him out. Can you PM me passwords
for these if required? Thanks!

Found this preview earlier in the thread too... Extremis looks awesome.

Wolverine link is broken. "Invalid or Deleted File". Could you upload it again, please?

Will you also adjust Hulk's legs just like you did on Wolverine? I've played on my cousin's PS2 and it really looks too short.

*Actually... Some links seem to be broken. (War Machine and Venom)

All in due time. Uploading times take because I've got all those models spread out on my drives. Bad thing is, Most of them are named so that I can't recognize them immediately^^

Ok! I would like to congratulate you for this INCREDIBLE job!
I'll be waiting for the models.

*BTW...  You've made Nightcrawler and Iceman skins from X3: Official Game. Will there be an Colossus skin from this game? He looks really COOL on it!
Sorry for always asking for Colossus and Hulk skins. They are my very favorite super heroes!

No problem. I was going to but I had to format one disc and remove some data of the other to make it fit on my brother's EHDD.  One of those folders I had to delete were the frames captured with the rip program, which also included Movie Wolverine and Colossus from X-Men the Official Game.

Oh, man! But... there won't be the colossus X3 skin anymore?
I have this game. I could send you the files you need to make the coversion.