BLaw's Meshes - DC MODELS, MUA2 Hulk x6 & Beast x16, Gambit x4 AND MORE!(144)

Started by BLaw, May 10, 2009, 01:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 15, 2010, 03:30AM #345 Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 03:53AM by LarsAlexandersson
Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on April 14, 2010, 11:47AM
:cyclops: Cyclops - Astonishing (Unmasked) :cyclops:

Requested by Whiteking, released seperately. BMP version.

Internal number is 172XX. Change it to whatever you like for your game.

Click on the picture to download it from mediafire!

:chuckle:,  i wonder.   :idea:
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on May 31, 2009, 05:30PM
:beast: Beast Duo Pack #1

Disliked the figure of the Beast models. Small feet, hands, that kind of stuff. Dark_Mark made a great classic Beast too, but still I decided to give it a try of my own. Base model ripped from XML2, editted here and there.

Credits goes to whoever made the Classic Beast skin. Chapeau.

PS: Only texture I made was the X-Buckle. Also added teeth to Classic.
PPS: version 1 (like all other models). But I like it so far.
PPPS: Download my Beast mannequin aswell! Credits also goes to the skinner of the Classic version!

Features 2 meshes:
- Ultimate
- Classic (aka 90s)

DOWNLOAD IT HERE
MIRROR

heyyo blaw, is clasic beast reskinable? i want to make hulked out wolverine on that model [ref][ref2]

I guess not, I used BMP textures when I made it. Classic beast is, btw, not my design. I was going to make my own texture, because making a furred creature/characters ain't my forté yet. I'll make sure to throw in DXT1 textures so you can create the wolverine you want ^^

Let me see, some more releases, yes... *scheming* *executing scheme*

:cyclops: Cyclops - 90s / Jim Lee WITH JACKET  :cyclops: AND  :phoenix: Jean Grey - MUA2 - New X-Men :phoenix:

Cyclops: As in X-Men vs Streetfighter and whatnot!
Jean Grey: As in Morrison's Run and whatnot!

Note #1: chunks of Cyclops' body has been removed underneath his jacket. Otherwise his body would tear through the jacket and it won't look as good as it does now.
Note #2: Jean's outfit is based on the jacketless design, complete with a flashy cool X-Belt (handmade).

DOWNLOAD CYCLOPS HERE (PWP)
VISIT THIS PAGE FOR JEAN GREY'S NEW COSTUME!

Credits
Nowhereman & Whiteking for testing one or both out for me^^

Absolutly:

FANTASTI.....!!! >fist rises with arm blast to the air< >BOOM<

:eek: Woops........ i should have to fix my house roof. Oh btw, i say (2x) Jean & Cyc became more fantastic.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Lol, I have not seen you on msn so I forgot to tell you that I've not seen any problems with Jean, she looks quite well on the game my friend, great job :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

jean look AWESOME! tnx for this!
You dare to steal from Galactus?!

Ugh.  Every day a little piece of me dies because I can't use all this awesome stuff on the Xbox or in XML2.  Still, the models are amazing!

Quote from: Teancum on April 21, 2010, 11:55AM
Ugh.  Every day a little piece of me dies because I can't use all this awesome stuff on the Xbox or in XML2.  Still, the models are amazing!

Thanks everybody. I, still a XML2 fan, am also disappointed by that fact. :( But am glad that I can make people enjoy their games.

Can't wait for Rogue and Nate. Using the MUA2 jacket to perfection as only you can. Thanks for Cyc keep up the great work. :cyclops: :gambit2: