BLaw's Meshes - DC MODELS, MUA2 Hulk x6 & Beast x16, Gambit x4 AND MORE!(144)

Started by BLaw, May 10, 2009, 01:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
New link for the Grey Hulk: http://www.mediafire.com/?1yf5mq9f83o7kcc

Link also updated on the MUA2 Hulk post.

And check out the latest Beast Pack release a few posts above!

Thanks for fixing problem with grey hulk :hulk_icon: mesh.Your meshes are really great.

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

And thanks for the report, without it there wouldn't be a fix xD
Thanks for the kind words also =]

I going to have to give these Beast Meshes a try later. They look amazing, BLaw! Thank you for your hard work.

Awesome new Beast models! These meshes are amazing

Thank you for all your hard work Pixie and her animation work like a charm. Been waiting to this Beast pack, man you are the best in the bizz please continue the hard work we all appreciate what you bring to the game :beast: :hulk_icon:

Beast looks incredible!
Great job amigo :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I'm not making a request, but I do want to know if this is possible. Could you make Pixie's wings smaller to fit Wasp? I was just thinking about this and I think that would be awesome if someone is or plans on doing a Wasp mod. (Unless they want a normal sized version of her, than whatever.) It was just one of them random thoughts.

Wicked releases on Pixie & Beast! :D
*snatched Pixie*

Quote from: Scabbia on July 04, 2011, 09:45PM
I'm not making a request, but I do want to know if this is possible. Could you make Pixie's wings smaller to fit Wasp? I was just thinking about this and I think that would be awesome if someone is or plans on doing a Wasp mod. (Unless they want a normal sized version of her, than whatever.) It was just one of them random thoughts.

Mmm. Lemme think about it.

July 07, 2011, 09:56PM #598 Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 10:01PM by BLaw
:juggernaut: Juggernaut - Ultimate :juggernaut:

Okay, finally updated this his model. This is the new and more improved version, making use of only 1 texture and has the visor built in the helmet. Updated the textures as well, making the helmet more realistic, straps are now not just part of the texture but also part of the model. That also includes the bolts on the straps. I also fixed the size of the model and it's more properly rigged than any other model I so far released, at least, in my opinion.

It now uses the same pants texture as my Ultimate Sabretooth revamp.

Old post has been adjusted to display nothing. This is the new post with the updated model.

NOTE: I named it 21104. "Modern" is a skin I haven't even seen anywhere on the net, and since it's ULTIMATE alliance, figured it would be cool to have it as a fourth skin since this Ultimate skin does exist. It's more or less based off the Ultimatum cover outfit. I'll also release a Sabretooth Ultimate skin with a BLACK tank top.

For comparison, the old screenshots:

The new Ultimate Juggernaut model:

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

Great model

Although on a side note, i say photoshop more Beasts in that picture and we could have a good Planet of the Apes parody with that pic lol
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way