BLaw's Meshes - DC MODELS, MUA2 Hulk x6 & Beast x16, Gambit x4 AND MORE!(144)

Started by BLaw, May 10, 2009, 01:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yeah I took that pic what, 2 years ago, I was busy on a Classic Beast remodeling which turned out to be pretty fail (but I released it anyway). But yeah, sort of Planet of the Apes xD

Yay! Ultimate Jugss (XD I'm watching you Blaw, don't go off in another direction with this XD  :laugh: ) He looks great!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

It's okay, I won't do or say anything strange. I'm glad you like the Jugs. Hope other people like the Jugs too.

A tip though: It has a normal height. You can use the Jugs mod for bigger Jugs. I used Ultimate Jugs with Hulk, looked more like the real Jugs too. O well.

Well I still have about 3 more Jugs to go for the revamp pack.

Quote from: BLaw on July 08, 2011, 01:30PM
It's okay, I won't do or say anything strange. I'm glad you like the Jugs. Hope other people like the Jugs too.

A tip though: It has a normal height. You can use the Jugs mod for bigger Jugs. I used Ultimate Jugs with Hulk, looked more like the real Jugs too. O well.

Well I still have about 3 more Jugs to go for the revamp pack.

Ok even tho you said you didn't and nothing came out dirty this entire message made me laugh so hard I almost cried, lol, some how it still seems dirty XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Why? I only said that I'm glad that you like the Jugs O.o ^^

I worked hard and spent a lot of time on the Jugs, so yeah, I'm satisfied. =P

Quote from: BLaw on July 08, 2011, 01:33PM
Why? I only said that I'm glad that you like the Jugs O.o ^^

I worked hard and spent a lot of time on the Jugs, so yeah, I'm satisfied. =P

XD still made me laugh XD, Im glad your glad that I like the Juggs lol, to bad you didnt make two juggs lol, then you could say look at these amazing juggs lol, see now you have me doing it!  :chuckle:

Well now you just gave him ideas. lol. Like he doesn't have 'em anyways. Anywho, Juggernaut looks awesomeness. I'll replace the old one when i get some time :)

I'm making 4 Jugs in total, so that's 2x double Jugs. And you bet that they'll look amazing! And big!

Quote from: BLaw on July 08, 2011, 02:02PM
I'm making 4 Jugs in total, so that's 2x double Jugs. And you bet that they'll look amazing! And big!

Oh lord what have I done XD

(That conversation has gone to where no woman wants to go...)  :whistle:

Quote from: Scabbia on July 08, 2011, 02:44PM
(That conversation has gone to where no woman wants to go...)  :whistle:

Lol

What did I say wrong? D: It was just some information and an announcement that people are able to grab more Jugs soon ><

No comment lol

Great release on Juggernaut, Blaw! :D

@ MidnightPhoenix
Lol just calm your naughty mind! XDD

Quote from: nuhverah on July 08, 2011, 09:11PM
Great release on Juggernaut, Blaw! :D

@ MidnightPhoenix
Lol just calm your naughty mind! XDD

XD I didn't mean it lol