BLaw's Meshes - DC MODELS, MUA2 Hulk x6 & Beast x16, Gambit x4 AND MORE!(144)

Started by BLaw, May 10, 2009, 01:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: BLaw on August 04, 2011, 10:54PM
Maybe, i will upload more soon including female meshes.

A female one would be nice!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Wiith Phoenix's hair:D lol jokin'. But it would be nice to have one female model with hair that was similar to hers from MVC3. And a descent ponytail one (hint hint)

Quote from: Scabbia on August 05, 2011, 07:41AM
Wiith Phoenix's hair:D lol jokin'. But it would be nice to have one female model with hair that was similar to hers from MVC3. And a descent ponytail one (hint hint)

Agree 100% ;)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 05, 2011, 07:20AM
A female one would be nice!
Yeeees, it's so cool! But the male model with medium length hair would be even better. The hell with it, with bald head... Mr. Law, I can hope for the appearance of model with medium length hair in the near future? =)

Quote from: BLawMaybe
:P

Quote from: Scabbia on August 05, 2011, 07:41AM

If that doesn't spawn any more Phoenix's and Jean's :X

Joking jeeze, why all so grumpy ya'll D:

Quote from: BLaw on August 05, 2011, 10:48AM
:P

If that doesn't spawn any more Phoenix's and Jean's :X

Joking jeeze, why all so grumpy ya'll D:

Whats wrong with more Phoenix's :D

Giving people less choice for other characters maybe? O.o This discussion shouldn't be held here anyway xD

:gambit: Gambit - Revamp Pack #1 :gambit:

I inserted a wall of text beforehand but never the eff mind. Damn backspace key brought me a page back =/

This pack features
- Original (Pink & black with metallic neck and "short" hair. I will update the texture somewhere in the future, only for the abdomen :) )
- Classic (Pink & black with no metallic neckthing and long hair. Same future update)
- Death (aka Horseman of Death, based on the MUA2 design and the comic version =o)
- Jacketless (based on the Mutant X design, long hair).

Screenshots

Original      Classic      Death      Jacketless

DOWNLOAD THE PACK HERE

WOW, to much detail, im burning my eyes XD

Looks seriously awesome!

there's only one thing I would like to mention, his feet, especially on Jacketless arent they a bit big considering his legs??

I still love it anyways :P, Love the Death skin aswell!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

WOW Blaw! Amazing!

Thank you thank you thank you. You da man! It's Christmas in August! :gambit2: :thumbsup2: