BLaw's Meshes - DC MODELS, MUA2 Hulk x6 & Beast x16, Gambit x4 AND MORE!(144)

Started by BLaw, May 10, 2009, 01:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The king of super heroes given the royal treatment. I love how even his little spit curl looks great !

The angel with a red wing.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Like a miracle :)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Blaw, I can make some skins superman? Will only be posted after the release of the mod. by the way , your model is perfect  :bowdown1:. Thanks in advance  :thumbsup:.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

hi sorry to bother you but can i have your permission to use your Quicksilver MUA2 skin for a NPC mod?
i tried to send you a PM but im blocked...

Quote from: aventureiromax on February 13, 2012, 04:05PM
Blaw, I can make some skins superman? Will only be posted after the release of the mod. by the way , your model is perfect  :bowdown1:. Thanks in advance  :thumbsup:.

How about YOU make the skins, and I will include them in the mod as bonus features eh? (means sending them in a pack). I'm planning to make a promo vid anyway. :)

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on February 20, 2012, 10:29AM
hi sorry to bother you but can i have your permission to use your Quicksilver MUA2 skin for a NPC mod?
i tried to send you a PM but im blocked...

Yes. People keep sending me random help requests while the forums are the place to ask, despite me being called the best modder here in their PMs (flattering but, no). If you have questions to me about my stuff or specificly need anything of my stuff, you can ask me in the correct topics, Non-my-stuff related ... stuff questions and help, go in the right topics. Makes my inbox cleaner.

Anyway to answer your question (which is in the right topic, nice) sure. The MUA2 models are there to be used. Hope you can make something nice of it ^^.

Quote from: BLaw on February 23, 2012, 01:27AM
How about YOU make the skins, and I will include them in the mod as bonus features eh? (means sending them in a pack). I'm planning to make a promo vid anyway. :)

Blaw good idea :thumbsup:, where to send the link to you download the PACK? Anything you send me a pm.

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

I finished the PACK Blaw :thumbsup:

Thanks to Blaw for the great model of Superman  :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

HUDS

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Wow, that is a HUGE collection of Superman skins!!!  How are these going to be used?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Blaw suggested include them in the mod as bonus features  :thumbsup:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Looks really fantastic! WOW!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Max, como sempre seu trabalho surpreende. Muito bom mesmo!

Valeu por compartilhar.

Oh. Blaw, please, could you re-upload Banshee models/skins? I`ve just found the pics and they were so awesome...what happened? Well, thank you for sharing such work. As I dig deeper and deeper into modding matters I realize how difficult is to do "simple" things in MUA. Respect. Total respect for your abilities, man!

Quote from: BLaw on February 13, 2010, 09:09AM
:ifist: Iron Fist - Duo Pack :ifist:

Features:
- Classic (Green)
- Classic (Red)

Now, Iron Fist no longer needs the collar bolton and he has some (cheap) sashes ^^

CLICK ON THE PICTURE

Credits:

Iammingy, for giving me permission to alter his skin and to use his Iron Fist collar bolton.
Noelemahc, for the MUA2 Iron Fist texture.

Note: I merely made sure:

a) the tattoo was aligned, in 3ds max it wasn't really aligned that well..
b) the green skin used MUA2 Wii's Iron Fist color. No there's no MUA2 Iron Fist model, but the sneaky bastards at N-Space left a file (hud head? dunno) which contained an Iron Fist texture.  For the red version, I just applied the most bright red color I could get :P
c) the mask and sash"belt" look as if they are what they are, instead of just a skin (shadowy effects for the win).
d) the top of the body at the collar is correctly aligned so there won't be any green or red where Daniel's skin is supposed to be.  Purpose was to make the collar look better.

It's been a long time since I made this one, and I happened to take a look at it and adjust it for release. The collar has been smoothened, because it became blocky when I imported it (I recently found new settings for a smoother import, but like I said this one has been made a while back).

I hope you and Iammingy are satisfied with the result!

Yes, I am satisfied! Thank you! :)

Quote from: BLaw on June 17, 2010, 09:37AM
:carnage: Carnage - Classic :carnage:

This one requires some text:

Almost a ½ year ago, I got inspiration to change Iammingys reskin of Shadow King physically. So I contacted him and he give me permission to do is, in return, helping him with a Carnage mod based on the MUA2 version. HOWEVER, hes gone inactive again.

Before I helped him out, I asked if I could slightly edit the texture. Which didnt matter he said, because he made new textures for the Classic costume.

Story ends.

Ive decided to release the adjusted texture, so therefore credits go to Iammingy for the reskin, credits to me for the result you will see when you download it :) Note that this is not the actual model that wouldve been in HIS mod. Its just the base model.

Thanks for the Carnage mesh!!