BLaw's Meshes - DC MODELS, MUA2 Hulk x6 & Beast x16, Gambit x4 AND MORE!(144)

Started by BLaw, May 10, 2009, 01:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ow...what a pitty...I`m "hunting" this Iron Fist pack for a long time...lol

Look what happens when I click on the image to download:

"Invalid or deleted file" ...

I know Blaw said everything will be reupload sooner or later, but its been forever. Please Blaw when you get the chance can you reupload at least the once that people are dying for? I been waiting more than a year lol.

Quote from: Zilar on April 17, 2012, 05:33AM
Ow...what a pitty...I`m "hunting" this Iron Fist pack for a long time...lol

Look what happens when I click on the image to download:

"Invalid or deleted file" ...

The 4-pack link is still active:
http://www.mediafire.com/?vum5inzi0wo

Thanks A LOT ! : ) I just love to punch everybody with Mr. Rand! lol

Quote from: BLaw on April 11, 2010, 08:47AM
:stooth: Sabretooth - Revamp Pack v1.2 and most likely FINAL :stooth:

Features
17701 - Classic Sabretooth, with DLC-like texture and some custom tweaks. Including razorsharp sausage claws!
17704 - Original Sabretooth, with DLC-like texture and some custom tweaks. Including razorsharp sausage claws, no apple-bottom jeans but BOOTS WITH THE FUR! (with the fur!) and everybody is looking at her (8) :P
17703 - Age of Apocalypse Sabretooth, with a customized Age of Apocalypse texture to include lots of details! With razorsharp sausage claws!
17702 - Ultimate Sabretooth, with a customized Ultimate texture to include lots of details! With razorsharp sausage claws!
17706 - The new and unique X-Men Forever Sabretooth! Based on the XML2r Original Sabretooth texture, INCLUDING razorsharp sausage claws!

No huds included. Compatible with the Official Sabretooth mod (numbers are all correct). Doesn't include a package for the 17706 X-Men Forever skin.

Changelog for interested people
- Recolored Ultimate's hair;
- Redone Classic's texture to be more DLC-like;
- Limited all models to one texture instead of two (body + hands) through a mapping adjustment;
- Removed unnecessary vertexes;
- Removed the ponytail biped for the AOA model and rigged it to the head;
- Tweaked the fur texture for Classic and Original to have the DLC fur texture;
- Tweaked the wrist and ankle fur texturesfor Original to have the DLC fur texture;
- Resized all models to proper in-game NULL-scaled size;
- Adjusted wrists on all models;
- Adjusted the hands on all models to have the body texture and sharpened the claws;
- Added savage eyebrows to the Ultimate model;
- Hexeditted every model to have their internal numbers;
- Added the X-Men Forever model to the pack;
- Seperated the belt of AOA to be rigged properly;
- Applied DXT1 textures instead of BMP's.

DOWNLOAD THE PACK FROM MEDIAFIRE (PASSWORD PROTECTED)

Dude i was thinking of reinstaling them awesome skins of yours,but it says that the file is deleted or invalid :(
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Blaw can you give us a new link of wlverine skin - age of apocalipse? plizzz

Quote from: Kronosss on May 21, 2012, 12:22PM
Blaw can you give us a new link of wlverine skin - age of apocalipse? plizzz
BLaw will not be reuploading anything at this time, but when his Modding Empire thread comes out, everything will be reuploaded. Right BLaw?

Yes. Patience is virtue. I'm busy in real life too, making a tutorial, finishing mods, working, more work etc etc.

Please Re-Upload NANIT NICK FURY  :nfury: PLEAASEE :) i love his model very much :)

yes yes yeees !! :D thank u very very much this is an incredible model and all the rest of model are awsome ! Waiting for more :)

Just a notification; I'm unable to reupload anything or to send anyone anything. So don't waste your time sending me private messages. Just don't.

I'm not at my home location right now and not for 2 more weeks.