BLaw's Meshes - DC MODELS, MUA2 Hulk x6 & Beast x16, Gambit x4 AND MORE!(144)

Started by BLaw, May 10, 2009, 01:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Blaw I really like the Joseph skin as with all your work very well done... Yeah Magneto ...
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Thanks for the comments.

Psylocke in her Retro X-Men costume will be released soon. I just have to fix some stuff.

EDIT: make that 2 new Psylocke skins. Found an image that has a similar costume, but different boots.

I don't get it... how are you doing it?

Are those completely new meshes?? Or are you taking "Colossus" body and adding the other chars heads??

Cause those meshes look AWESOME!!! And they even got all the fingers ("MUA PC version") not like the PS2 or XML ones.

I am asking cause the Heads seem to have less polys than the bodies... and i can't figure out how you did it ^^

Think about the X-MEN possibilities **!!!!

Cheers ^^

Ye i snagged pietro's body and altered them a bit. I made banshee's cape. And the head thing, ye, ripped. But all are a good fit:p

:psylocke: Psylocke - Retro :psylocke:

Ya'll know here. Gave her the same head as X-Treme Psylocke, no side ponytail on her shoulder: just the long ponytail at her backside. Also gave her a haircut. I will do some adjustments in the future, for now, enjoy!

DOWNLOAD IT HERE
MIRROR

Did you look inside my brain and find a way to make my dreams come true?

It's like you took the awesomeness of the x-over, 'crossroads', turned it into crack, injected it into my veins, sending  me into a pleasure induced coma that I have only just awoken from to discover that it is indeed true, plus I'm the emperor of Spain.

Awesome.

Thank you.

PS: Stay out of my head!

You are not the Emporer of Spain. If you are, you're wasting your time.

Anyway, on Topic: Blaw, do I really have to tell you again that you are amazing? Did I tell you yet that I envy you? I will anyay. You are amazing (so is your work) and I envy you (and your work). :)

Thanks for the comments and I hope everyone who has downloaded my stuff enjoys every piece of it.

After the Anole's I'll move on to the remaining women: Shadowcat (which hasn't been mentioned in my Mesh WB), Jean, Storm and Jubes. Oyeah, dr. Reyes also wore that outfit (I actually had a comic of the X-Men with Maggot, Marrow and Reyes in it in the past, but I got it as a present since I was a fan of X-Men TAS XD ) Sooooo I'll add reyes to the list too.

WOW! So basically there is a posibility in reaping every head with every body... that is good to know... since that could give a WHOLE lot of "new meshes" to work with ^^

Simply AWESOME!!!

Cheers^^

:beast: Beast Duo Pack #1

Disliked the figure of the Beast models. Small feet, hands, that kind of stuff. Dark_Mark made a great classic Beast too, but still I decided to give it a try of my own. Base model ripped from XML2, editted here and there.

Credits goes to whoever made the Classic Beast skin. Chapeau.

PS: Only texture I made was the X-Buckle. Also added teeth to Classic.
PPS: version 1 (like all other models). But I like it so far.
PPPS: Download my Beast mannequin aswell! Credits also goes to the skinner of the Classic version!

Features 2 meshes:
- Ultimate
- Classic (aka 90s)

DOWNLOAD IT HERE
MIRROR

Ultimate Juggernaut link has been removed. Update available, please check my first post.

Hey BLaw where can I get the Forge skin that's in the Psylocke image?  It looks much better than others I have seen.  Also, I like the Wolverine skin in that image.  It's slightly different from the one you posted.

Edit - Ah, just found the Forge one in your release thread.  Still looking for the Wolverine one.

The Wolverine version you see in the picture will be featured in the new update of the Wolverine Booster Pack, with some other Wolverine meshes. But the other meshes still need to be made, and they are not in my current list of stuff to do. I think.

Penance v1

Request by Venom. I grew tired of working on him due to bad bulkyness of the destroyer armor model. However, he does look cool and great. I might redo him in the future though.

DOWNLOAD PENANCE
MIRROR