BLaw's Meshes - DC MODELS, MUA2 Hulk x6 & Beast x16, Gambit x4 AND MORE!(144)

Started by BLaw, May 10, 2009, 01:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Looks great as always and yeah i wish we could use these in xml2 :(
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

:rogue: Rogue - 90s / Jim Lee :rogue:

No need for introductions and such. It's everybody's favorite Rogue costume, iconic if I might add. Complete with hot sausages!

NOTE: She got her own internal number for the mod, I renamed this one to SKIN NUMBER 01. So you'll be downloading a file called 20801.igb
It's compatible with her mod and, like mentioned before, she has her own internal number.

DOWNLOAD IT FROM MEDIAFIRE (PWP)

Ohhh 90's Rogue, thank you so much Mr. Law!!
:)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

awesome! hope you don't mind if i download it with nowhereman's mod though :P.

Don't mind^^ But he needs to download that version anyway :P It's the final version^^

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on April 23, 2010, 11:03AM
:rogue: Rogue - 90s / Jim Lee :rogue:

No need for introductions and such. It's everybody's favorite Rogue costume, iconic if I might add. Complete with hot sausages!

NOTE: She got her own internal number for the mod, I renamed this one to SKIN NUMBER 01. So you'll be downloading a file called 20801.igb
It's compatible with her mod and, like mentioned before, she has her own internal number.

DOWNLOAD IT FROM MEDIAFIRE (PWP)

Impecable como siempre muchas gracias!!! saludos!!!

Mr. Law it's been awhile had to have my computer worked on , has The Jack of Hearts been released?

No because my personal life got a hold on me (I actually posted all about it the past few weeks in the offtopic section).

I got several more projects to finish, some which have high priority (set by myself but also based on the date of request).

It will get released so don't worry about that.

It is weird how your 90th mesh release is the 90's rouge.
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel

No it ain't ^^.

I intended to release Psylocke first, but I saw the number of meshes I released so far. Fitting that 90s Rogue would be the 90st mesh ^^. On to 100!