BLaw's Meshes - DC MODELS, MUA2 Hulk x6 & Beast x16, Gambit x4 AND MORE!(144)

Started by BLaw, May 10, 2009, 01:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I know ^^. But it was just to help with the problemo XD (dont see the point of changing psylocke's skin numbers though :P. Oh well Dihan is probally up to somthing :P)

Quote from: Drax207 on June 10, 2010, 08:52AM
There is a trojan in the Wolverine Booster Pack.

Just downloaded and checked it and i got a warning that 3 of the files were infected. It could be a mistake, BLaw is trustworthy.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

If you notice any .exe files in the rar, ignore them or better yet delete them. As long as you don't UNPACK them, everything is fine.

It's also one of those reasons I haven't uploaded everything yet. I mentioned on the forum that I had to reinstall everything several times over. So many of my work is packed in rar files. And all those rar files have been infected. I've cleaned out the most, but the task is boring and timewrecking too. And I also forgot which rars I actually cleaned, so I have to check over and over again.....

I've warned about it before, so it's not something new. I guess most people don't ever read posts nowadays eh?

Oh sorry I dont remember reading about that, i've downloaded a lot of your stuff and never got a warning.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

No problem, wasn't actually talking about you  but in general :P

I can't remember where I said it, but I gave the warning away earlier this year when the crap with my pc started.

Reuploaded the Wolverine Booster Pack. I downloaded it and cleaned it, so no more worries.

:spidergirl: Spider-Man - India (Five Variations!) :spidergirl:

That's right. Five times the Indian Neighbourhood Webslinger!

- Classic, with clear webpattern!
- Movie, with the movie webpattern!
- Black Suit Movie, with the black suit movie webpattern and black suit spider logo's!
- Ben Reilly, with the Ben Reilly logo's and wrist thingies!
- Negative Zone, with the colors of the Negative Zone suit!

If you like the model but you hate his menu pose, download the MUA2 asset file called 09_spiderman.igb and put it in your actors folder. The webbing will still appear in the menu but you won't have any cloth going upwards while it's supposed to go downwards and cover his head while he hangs.

DOWNLOAD CLASSIC
DOWNLOAD MOVIE
DOWNLOAD BLACK SUIT
DOWNLOAD BEN REILLY
DOWNLOAD NEGATIVE ZONE

XD, im sorry but each time i see those skins it makes me laugh my ass off. Its just weird to see spiderman in white tight pants XD
Anyway, gonna add those. so i can have a laugh once in a while :)

Wow those are all really good. Spider-Man India classic is my fav. Amazing job as always!

XD, not sure if i fit these (and if i want to be seen with these) XD, they look really great in game! Great skins!