Shafcrawler's Loadscreens

Started by shafcrawler, May 22, 2009, 05:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh sorry. You can wait for my request after you have finished all of those pics.

Sweet. Your awesome. Now I just gotta learn to be patient. lol kiddin'. Yeah, I've been wantin' that skin so bad, but I'm tryin not to be a pest and constantly request it, so I've left it alone, if you do end up doin that skin and you need any help, just let me know, I don't know much, but I'm a quick learner.

great job with the new ones, i love both those storylines.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

oh lol, and I was about to request Daken which I thought I did not request :P

I'll not request a second one and let you have all the time to work on those :P

Here's a quick piece I just did! And lucky me - it turns out to be one of the pending requests! Daken. Done in 45 mins. Might edit later(range of later is:  an hour <later< 2 years )(Sorry, got a math exam day after tomorrow :P)

Hope it's good enough BLaw. I'll convert the high-res version to a MUA igb and post it later (range: 1 hour < later <3 days). Cheers!

Thanks! Given that it was such a quick work, and purely out of my head, AND the fact that I dislike Daken a lot, I'm surprised that it turned out so well!

Quote from: shafcrawler on June 12, 2009, 01:28PM
AND the fact that I dislike Daken a lot,

lol he is annoying, thats why i want X-23 to kick his butt. The loadscreen looks great, once we have at least one skin for him i think i may want to do a Daken mod for XML2.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0

When I finish my Daken mod, you could convert it? Or do you want to make your own version?

Ontopic: that looks great! Piece of art!

Quote from: BLaw on June 12, 2009, 01:52PM
When I finish my Daken mod, you could convert it? Or do you want to make your own version?

i'll probably do my own version since im guessing yours will use more than one skeleton.

hehe... It does :P
And it'll be more like Capcom Wolvy...

Shaf, when you have all of those done, could you create a Dark Wolvy loadingscreen?

Wow, that is an awesome job, even though I just found out about the guy, and I'm not too sure how I feel bout him, but it does look awesome.

A quick work of Iceman. I was trying out new techniques for backgrounds and thought of Bobby to be the perfect candidate to compliment it! Hope the requester(s) appreciate it!

I'll upload the IGBs by Friday (since my exams end on Thursday! yay!).

Hey awesome loadscreen if Iceman!