The "what's it like being you?" topic

Started by Nowhere Man, May 22, 2009, 03:29PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I love your name...I always thought that if I ever moved to an english speaking  country I'd name a son Tristan. Takes me back to when I watched Gummy Bears =P
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Nationality is where you're from and live not your genealogy.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Well now I feel stupid, America.
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

So I live in America too. As far as I know you country is United States of America not the entire America.

May 25, 2009, 07:34PM #20 Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 08:33PM by whiteking
Ok here I go :)

Name: Luis
Birthday: July 25th
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Nationality: Mexican
Marital Status: Single
Profession: I'm a student (Design)
Languages you speak: Spanish, 75-80% English
Religion: Grown catholic, but in this moment I don't practice any religion
Pets: I have a dog.
Main Interests: comics, cartoons, videogames, design, publicity, movies, music, tv, books, dance.
Favourite Movies: Kill Bill (my favorite ever), Moulin Rouge (I love Nicole Kidman, that's all I got to say :D), Underworld series, Shrek and more.
Favourite Artists: Garbage, Coldplay, Within Temptation, The Cranberries, Cardigans, Depeche mode, Madonna, Kylie Minogue, The Donnas, The Doors, Björk, Katy Perry, The Cure, pretty mixed, right? :)
Favourite TV Shows: Wolverine and the X-men (or maybe Emma Frost and the x-men?, I am sorry, she simply steal that show from Wolvie, at least for me) Malcolm in the middle, Grey's Anatomy, Bones, Dragon Ball(such a clasic, stupid movie!) Xmen the animated series (another classic, I loved Rogue in this show) Friends, Will & Grace.
Goals in life: Become a good designer and live the rest of my life in happiness and peace :)
Whatever: I love cooking!, It's one of my greatest talents ;)

:emmafrost:

Quote from: Sasquatch on May 25, 2009, 06:20PM
So I live in America too. As far as I know you country is United States of America not the entire America.

He's right you must say "I'm from the USA" not America, because in that case, technically, I'm American too, because America includes Mexico, Canada, Colombia, and a lot of countries :)
Peace!
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

May 26, 2009, 07:08AM #21 Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 07:11AM by MisterTrioxin
Well, I'm trying to get more involved around here with the upcoming release of MUA2 and this looks like as good a place to start as any!
I haven't really been active in the community since this site was still a GameFAQ thread about Moon Knight/Colossus (I'm the dude that originally hosted that file, btw. Don't worry, I don't blame you for not remembering)

Name: Shane
Birthday: may 4th
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Nationality: United States of America(n?)
Marital Status: Single
Profession: Graphic artist, sometimes webdesigner.
Spoken Languages: English, American, Australian, Canadian... yeah... you see where I'm going with this.
Religion: N/A
Pets: 1 Cat (Chiana)
Main Interests: Comics (Dur!), Scifi, Westerns, Horror movies, Videogame modding... I dunno... stuff.
Favourite Movies: Bride of Frankenstein, Return of the Living Dead, Big Lebowski, the Outlaw Josie Wales, Space Cowboys.
Favourite Musical Artists: Gwar, Reel Big Fish, the Misfits, Danzig, Five Iron Frenzy, Regina Spektor, Emperor.
Favourite TV Shows: Farscape, Stargate SG-1, Third Watch, Oz, the Shield, Rescue Me, Still Standing, MacGyver.
Favourite Actors: Clint Eastwood, Sam Elliot, Richard Dean Anderson.
Favorite Ongoing Comic Series: Powers, the Walking Dead, Fables, Jonah Hex, Incredible Hercules, Guardians of the Galaxy.
Current Goals: To find a character modeler for a Left4Dead MZ mini-mod. (Don't worry, I'm not here for that)
Favorite Comic Characters of All Time: Man-Thing, Terror Inc. (it's awesome seeing him getting the limlight for the first time since the 90's!), Dr. Doom... I think I'm gonna wait for the new Deadpool craze to die down before adding him back to the list.

Name: Steve
Birthday: August 6
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Nationality: USA
Marital Status: Married
Profession: Web programmer
Languages you speak: English and some Spanish
Religion: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormon)
Pets: 1 orange tabby cat named Optimus
Main Interests: Guitar, music in general, family, modding video games
Favourite Movies: Iron Man, Star Wars
Favourite Books: The Halo series, The Count of Monte Christo
Favourite Bands: Boston, Pearl Jam, Live, Third Eye Blind, Lenny Kravitz
Favourite TV Shows: The Simpsons, Scrubs
Goals in life: To be a good dad

Well then I am from North America =/
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

May 26, 2009, 05:03PM #25 Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 07:06PM by Sasquatch
Quote from: StepfordCuckoos<3 on May 26, 2009, 01:18PM
Well then I am from North America =/

No. You are from United States of America. North America includes Mexico and Canada.

piutebob, your sign is capricorn
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Omg, I mean USA...how slow can I be.
*Shakes head in disbelief*

Ah, come on. They're just nagging. Ignore them, if you wish. I kinda like critisiscm(?); it means people are paying attention...