E-ZStat 4000!

Started by BLaw, May 24, 2009, 07:03AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Could you NOT:

1. PM me with the request
2. Keep it in the request section
3. Think I have all the time in the world.

I got a life and a wife, so please. Anyone is free to update the EZSTAT considering is takes up time.

ok sorry i asked i won't ask you or anybody on this place for anything again you know you could have been a little more nicer you know.

I said please.

The fact that the same question has been triple posted (i count the PM as the third) makes it annoying. The request post was enough but I don't have the time to do it.

Well you know what all i asked you is to add those few characters for me that is all i'm asking that is all i want so could you please do this for me and i won't bother you again ok.

I will do it for you give me a second.

Oh thanks you are a life saver you don't know how happy i am thanks

Here you go http://www.mediafire.com/?tyao13orduj1rd6  and don't worry I am glad to help.

Well if you need any mod ideas or anything like that just tell me ok.And again thanks you now i know who to ask for help but don't worry i won't be much of a bother

For some reason I never got it working on xml2. sorry.

I don't know what happend for some reason it isn't working.

Thank you VERY much Mr. Blaw!!!!!, now i can put my favourite characters in just a few minutes without having to edit the herostat manually! thank you SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been developing on my free time an excel book that automatically creates the team_bonus.xml file once you've selected your team with heroselect. Today I got bored and decided to fix it so it works with this E-ZStat 4000! files. (And only on windows, I'm afraid).

http://www.mediafire.com/?clt7q5bt4pax994

So, just put it in your "heroselect" folder in the main MUA directory, open it and go to the "MAIN" sheet, and double click on the red cell (if you've allowed macros to run: http://tipsforspreadsheets.com/microsoft_excel_2003_security_0001.html).

After a few seconds, you should have a team_bonus.xml file in the "heroselect" folder, that you have to compile into team_bonus.engb with NBA2K's XMLBCUI. Replace the original team_bonus.engb file in your "data" folder.

@Shauny7488 and BLaw: please add it to your E-ZStat files if it works ok. Also, in the "teams" sheet I've added a few mods I found that aren't in your original herostat.cfg, highlighted in red.

March 04, 2011, 05:29PM #42 Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 06:01PM by fox456
This program looks really cool.  It may be the same one that I tried to use in the past but couldn't get it working.  (I lost the last one in my hard drive crash.)  I'm going to play around with it again and hope I'm successful this time.  Thanks for posting it again.

EDIT:  I have a couple of questions:

1.  Does my heroselect folder have to be in the Marvel Ultimate Alliance folder (alongside folders like actors, data, etc.)?  [Currently my heroselect folder is on a different drive -- can I keep it that way?].

2.  Is it required to have the exact same characters (no more, no less) installed in the game AND included in my herostat.cfg as are included on the spreadsheet?  If so, does the order matter?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

You need the OC Pack, and any mods you want. That's it.

As for the update: willing to, but not as much time on my hands at this moment.

Quote from: fox456 on March 04, 2011, 05:29PM
1.  Does my heroselect folder have to be in the Marvel Ultimate Alliance folder (alongside folders like actors, data, etc.)?  [Currently my heroselect folder is on a different drive -- can I keep it that way?].

2.  Is it required to have the exact same characters (no more, no less) installed in the game AND included in my herostat.cfg as are included on the spreadsheet?  If so, does the order matter?

1. As long as it is in the same folder as herostat.cfg and passvalues.hero it should work.

2. The only restriction is that the names on  EZ TEAM.xls match the names on top of herostat.cfg, and that the characters you've chosen are in both files. For example, in my previous herostat.cfg I had Juggernaut as "juggernaut", while on E-ZStat Juggernaut is under "Juggernaut_hero".
If in your herostat.cfg you have Juggernaut as, let's say, "juggy", you'll have to go to the sheet "teams" in EZ TEAM and change "Juggernaut_hero" to "juggy". (You shouldn't change the list on herostat.cfg, because then you'd have to change herolist.hero too).
My suggestion is to crossreference your herostat.cfg list with this one:

defaultman
hawkeye
blackpanther
blade
captainamerica
daredevil
deadpool
doctorstrange
elektra
colossus
iceman
invisiblewoman
ghostrider
humantorch
lukecage
silversurfer
ironman
moonknight
mrfantastic
nickfury
spiderman
spiderwoman
storm
thing
thor
msmarvel
wolverine
hulk
captainmarvel
cyclops
nightcrawler
magneto
sabretooth
blackwidow
ronin
doomdlc
venom
scarletspider
forge
Beast
CaptainBritain
Blob_Hero
husk
Jubilee
Lizard_Hero
elixir
hellion
dust
emma_frost_hero
firestar
marrow_hero
Magma
XMan
Visionp
surge
Cuckoo_hero
Shadowking_hero
Sage
rockslide
Rhino_Hero
Quicksilver
Psylocke_Hero
Northstar
X23
Wolfsbane
SheHulk
Polaris
Shard
shadowcat_hero
omegared
multiple
Longshot
Domino
blink_hero
Banshee_hero
Apocalypse
angel
Bishop
Gambit
Juggernaut_Hero
Phoenix
ProfessorX
pyro_hero
Rogue
ScarletWitch
sunfire
Toad_Hero
Cable
Avalanche_Hero
ironfist
Dazzler
Electro
Mysteriop
SubMariner
Punisher
Quasar
Toxin
Warmachine
endoffile

If you want, PM me your herostat.cfg list and I'll check which names you should change. Heck, I'll even add those that aren't in the previous list as a bonus.