Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Zillo on September 27, 2010, 10:23AM
Sooo, i have few problems. I don't read all sides of this discusion, so sorry if this problems were here.
1. When I activate the Nightcrawler's extreme attack, the game crushes. Everytime.
2. After instalation of the mod, I can't fly with anyone.
Please help!

did you start a new game after you installed?

I don't know, but I think Britain version. And I try re-instal and it doesn't work.
Deedooo: Of course!

ok, i'm sorry but i don't know how to solve it.

ey deedoo, do you think it has something to do with the version? because i think it's the version (zillo i'm sorry if i'm rude)

Nevermind, other mods work, so i try some cool other mods.

but, you need this pack to make them work good, at least that's how it worked for me.

What? I try some mods without this mod and it work perfect.

oh, ok. sorry it's just that i always use this mod when i re-install jajaja.

hey, I dled the newest version of this, I did what I understood and heroselect works for the most part...it will start the game ect, I have the  :hulk_icon: :moonk: :genis: :hawkeye: all working...but when I swap out characters to what I want, start the game, start a new game and they dont show up, just the normal characters and those 4. :( any help would be appreciated...

btw Im really new..just started on this game, and Want some mods. lol

@warshod When trying to use Heroselect to setup my characters, it didn't work for me. I had to do it the long way with xmlbcui. And it took me forever to figure out how to get the characters to show up. You can ONLY have 27 characters' stats in the game at one time, as that is the limit. If you have more than that, it will either crash the game upon trying to start, or will load with the original characters, plus hulk, moonknight, captain marvel, and hawkeye. So you have to completely delete the stats of the heroes you do not want to use.

What I did was make a copy of the file, so that way I can just copy/paste stats whenever I wanna swap out characters. Hope that helps (and you understand).

@deedooo I figured out that Nightcrawler's extreme attack crashes my game as well, which limited my chances to play with him. So I would only use him at times when I knew I wouldn't need to use extreme attack. I'm not sure why it does that though.

have you tried reinstalling it? cause it sounds like a missing file/file conflict issue.

sorry with what program do I open herostat?
I can follow all the points of the guide, but not to where I need to add strings

Follow the instructions and I can add characters but without powers, what is wrong?

Usually altering Heroselect requires you to start a new game.  Check this excellent guide:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4886.msg94391.html#msg94391
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927