Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: gouldy on April 02, 2013, 08:15PM
Out of paranoid fear, I'm backing this up on my mediafire account - if this disappears just PM me and I'll spread it like a nerdy johnny appleseed.

LOL, thanks gouldy.  Can't have enough backups for all these mods!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

April 02, 2013, 08:59PM #631 Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 09:02PM by LarsAlexandersson
Imagine if Activision announced to re-release X-Men Legends (remastered) & Marvel Ultimate Alliance series for PSN (PS4, PS3, PSP, PSVita [$40 (PS+: FREE)]), LIVE (Xbox 360 [4000 MS pt], PC/Windows), Steam, Nintendo (Wii, Wii U, 3DS) with Title Update Version 3 that features all system exclusive stuffs (such as characters, missions/simulations, easter eggs dialogue) appeared in all versions after recently renewed a contract with Marvel & Disney until onwards than 2017, also if VVisions announced to release Alchemy's latest version is to increase Mod Community like the way how Capcom does on SF4, DMC & RE

Just, imagine.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on April 02, 2013, 08:59PM
Imagine if Activision announced to re-release X-Men Legends (remastered) & Marvel Ultimate Alliance series for PSN (PS4, PS3, PSP, PSVita [$40 (PS+: FREE)]), LIVE (Xbox 360 [4000 MS pt], PC/Windows), Steam, Nintendo (Wii, Wii U, 3DS) with Title Update Version 3 that features all system exclusive stuffs (such as characters, missions/simulations, easter eggs dialogue) appeared in all versions after recently renewed a contract with Marvel & Disney until onwards than 2017, also if VVisions announced to release Alchemy's latest version is to increase Mod Community like the way how Capcom does on SF4, DMC & RE

Just, imagine.

Did you hear that Raven (one of the companies that made MUA) released the source code for the Star Wars Jedi Knight games? I would absolutely love if they did that for MUA. It'd open up so many possibilities!

April 05, 2013, 08:20PM #634 Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 08:25PM by LarsAlexandersson
Quote from: Hyperman360 on April 04, 2013, 01:40PM
Did you hear that Raven (one of the companies that made MUA) released the source code for the Star Wars Jedi Knight games? I would absolutely love if they did that for MUA. It'd open up so many possibilities!

Yeah. Imagine about MUA title update, kinda turns out to be happened "OMG" for real. License extend first
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

The links in the first post seem to be dead. Can anyone upload it again and make new mirrors? Thanks!

You get official characters!

You get official characters!

Everybody gets official characters!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?od9c3no80xra71n

I'm like Oprah.

Hi All:  I love to asked if anyone could make these 4 ideas for outfit for Susan Storm (Dr Doom outfit with no mask),  Polaris (Jocasta's armor but no helmet - like my avatar picture) and Ms Marvel (armor suit - maybe dr doom armor again)  like and Black Widow (in her arch enemy Iron Maiden - no mask).   Please let me know and thanks for your help.  All these mods are cool and cant wait to used them :)

Quote from: mike5500 on May 03, 2013, 06:20AM
Hi All:  I love to asked if anyone could make these 4 ideas for outfit for Susan Storm (Dr Doom outfit with no mask),  Polaris (Jocasta's armor but no helmet - like my avatar picture) and Ms Marvel (armor suit - maybe dr doom armor again)  like and Black Widow (in her arch enemy Iron Maiden - no mask).   Please let me know and thanks for your help.  All these mods are cool and cant wait to used them :)
This is not the place for requests. There is a full board specifically for requests. I know you are new, but please post in the right sections or it will earn you a temporary ban.

May 17, 2013, 04:47PM #641 Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 04:53PM by M@pple
I'm having a stupid problem with hero select: Its not working. Used to, Not Anymore.

I bought a new pc with a new operating system to replace my old winXP, i've made backups of all my important files including MUA, so i wouldn't have to mod it all over again, now i'm trying to simply change the hero selection because i want to play with other characters, but doesn't work, the heroselect says "team assembled" i run the game and the team doesn't change at all.

i could really appreciate a solution for this annoying problem.

Any ideas?

NOTE: yes i dont recall making a "'clean install" but the game runs smoothly being launched from the folder, if a install in the system is necessary can i, after finishing the install simply paste all the old files on the folder or will i have to install all the characters all over again?

Quote from: M@pple on May 17, 2013, 04:47PM
I'm having a stupid problem with hero select: Its not working. Used to, Not Anymore.

I bought a new pc with a new operating system to replace my old winXP, i've made backups of all my important files including MUA, so i wouldn't have to mod it all over again, now i'm trying to simply change the hero selection because i want to play with other characters, but doesn't work, the heroselect says "team assembled" i run the game and the team doesn't change at all.

i could really appreciate a solution for this annoying problem.

Any ideas?

NOTE: yes i dont recall making a "'clean install" but the game runs smoothly being launched from the folder, if a install in the system is necessary can i, after finishing the install simply paste all the old files on the folder or will i have to install all the characters all over again?

well you should do a clean install; other than that make sure you have the correct path of the game listed in the herostat

Quoteother than that make sure you have the correct path of the game listed in the herostat

Can you explain this better? i mean i do specified the path of the data folder in the herostat by opening but  doesn't work.

Quote from: M@pple on May 18, 2013, 03:49PM
Can you explain this better? i mean i do specified the path of the data folder in the herostat by opening but  doesn't work.

open herostat.cfg in the heroselect folder and make sure it references the data folder correctly. Is the drive letter correct? are the spaces correctly placed? etc