Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks to everyone involved in this project , really appreciate it :D

Quote from: Sidewinder on June 02, 2009, 12:06AM
Are there any changes in the herostats file to the beta version? Anyone compared them yet.

I know that Black Widow's has probably changed. Before she was using boltons and now she's using skin segments. I think Hawkeye is like this too.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Hey Dark_Mark

A doubt about this release: Your Hulk, Venom, Magneto mods are included in, or we still install them separately, after the OC is installed?
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Quote from: xlehnsherr on June 02, 2009, 12:47AM
Hey Dark_Mark

A doubt about this release: Your Hulk, Venom, Magneto mods are included in, or we still install them separately, after the OC is installed?

Not all skins have been included, so if you want Professor Hulk, AoA/XML2 Magneto or WoS Venom, you still need to download the separate mods.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

So basically the process is pretty much similar to the one with OC Beta4, then.

Other than that, any other differences between the individual mods and the ones from the pack? Game play wise, I mean.

Quote from: xlehnsherr on June 02, 2009, 01:50AM
Other than that, any other differences between the individual mods and the ones from the pack? Game play wise, I mean.

Not really. All the powers, scripts, animations and sounds are in. Actually, right now the characters in the pack have MORE sounds than the ones in individual mods. I will be updating my mods later today to make them compatible with the pack.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Oh, about that, i don't know if there's anything else, but basically the skins sequence. I had the "Ultimate" from the stand-alone mod, but the OC replaced it with the "Xorn" skin. Haven't played with yet, but if I see any other "bugs" I'll report here!

TKS!

Bravo! For making the modding experience even better!

Just a question, wasn't the Silver Savage skin supposed to be in this pack?

Even though, its great to see such great updates(not to mention relief for my ears as Hawkeye gets hurt without any horrible noise!).
CosmoChakra's mods !

Skins of HULK,PUNISHER,LUKE CAGE so far!!!

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3114.0

It was, but it's far from done. It needs a makeover, and I do not have the time for it yet, plus I got more on my list to finish.

Ok, just found a complaint....the Cyclops skins seem to have black patches on them...the previous mod didnt have this.....
CosmoChakra's mods !

Skins of HULK,PUNISHER,LUKE CAGE so far!!!

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3114.0

It's a fault in the model. Have you made sure your drivers are all up to date?
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Uh oh -- someone didn't use PS2 skins when reskinning/used DXT3 textures in a new model :P