Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Excellent, Thank you so much!

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Wow!  This is a nice surprise.  I'm glad for Lord Magneto, too, in that the Italian version of MUA will work with the mod now.  I'm looking forward to the older menu callouts working again as well!  ;)

Thanks Dark_Mark.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: Dark_Mark on July 08, 2009, 01:24PM
Release 1.1 is up!

See first post for download links.
screenshots for the 1.1 update?

I was hoping that the file for the menu callouts would have been updated with the new release.  There used to be many more characters whose name would be called when selected, such as Vision, Quicksilver, She-Hulk, Angel, and many others.

Last month, I tried to take what I would call program lines from the older voice file that has all the additional characters and incorporate them into the 1.07 voice file, but I didn't have any success.  I didn't think it would be too complicated to do that, but it was for me.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

If someone has a version of x_voice that has those callouts that they can upload, I will update the OCMod x_voice with it.

Great update, the only thing is the sounds. Like fox456 says there are a lot of callouts missing, but also I see that you add menu breaks for Emma Frost, Psylocke, Jubilee, Magma and Beast, well none of them are working, for example you select Jubilee or Emma alone, and when you are ready to go, she don't say anything, do you know why?
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: Teancum on July 09, 2009, 01:51PM
If someone has a version of x_voice that has those callouts that they can upload, I will update the OCMod x_voice with it.

Quote from: whiteking on July 09, 2009, 06:03PM
Great update, the only thing is the sounds. Like fox456 says there are a lot of callouts missing, but also I see that you add menu breaks for Emma Frost, Psylocke, Jubilee, Magma and Beast, well none of them are working, for example you select Jubilee or Emma alone, and when you are ready to go, she don't say anything, do you know why?

This must be a problem with your game. All of Emma's menu sounds work fine for me.
Perhaps a clean reinstall of all mods would help?
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

multumesc foarte mult - you are the best -  :wolverine: :deadpool: :ghostr: :moonk:

July 10, 2009, 02:10PM #104 Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 02:15PM by whiteking
Quote from: Dark_Mark on July 10, 2009, 06:10AM
This must be a problem with your game. All of Emma's menu sounds work fine for me.
Perhaps a clean reinstall of all mods would help?

Maybe you are right, I'll try this weekend, Thank you :)
Phoenix Endsong #5