Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic

First off I'm new to the board so Hello!, and I just wanted to say thank you for this mod, playing as Colossus(my fav) makes the game so much better, and with the other character's it really feels like a marvel comic/game, and Captain Marvel is an awesome character to play as well. I am however having an issue but I don't know if maybe it's because of the mod, but, I beat the game on easy setting..and when I started a game on normal it didn't give me the "load default settings" or the "load saved settings" and I'm wondering if it's a bug or..if you have to beat the game on normal in order to get the settings? any help would be appreciated :D   :colossus:

I think beating the game on normal should do the trick. Was a long time ago when I finished the game, so can't really remember well XD

If I remember well, this is only in Hard mode, no?

So I'm running around the upstairs of Sanctum Sanctorum and what do I find to my surprise -- Hawkeye's simulator disc!  (Crap -- I'm not using him in this game for once!)

Anyway, that was a really cool surprise.  But that leads me to a question.  In reading the beginning of this thread, I thought that Hawkeye's mission was only for PSP.  I'm confused as to what has happened to the missions for PC.  Specifically, what characters now have missions?  I found Hulk's and Silver Surfer's missions at the bottom of the list in the training simulators.  Do Moon Knight and Captain Marvel have discs hidden somewhere?  Is there anyone else (e.g., Colossus) that also have missions?  Finally, I think there were four extra missions available in the training simulators in the previous update of the Official Characters Mod where your characters could battle various villains.  They were cool too; but were they eliminated to be able to add the new hero simulator missions?

Thanks again!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

From the first post:

Quote from: Dark_Mark on June 01, 2009, 08:13AM
The pack also includes:
- PSP exclusive Comic Book missions for Hawkeye and Captain Marvel
- PC exclusive Comic Book missions for Hulk, Silver Surfer and Moon Knight

For Captain Marvel's comic book mission, is Captain Marvel supposed to "say" his lines that pop up?  Usually the character's voice says what is displayed on the screen.  My game is silent here.

I installed the pack and then hero-selected a few characters off and swapped a few in. I LOVE my roster! I LOVE this mod! Amazing job!!!!

A question: I experimented with heroselect quite a bit, and every time, between 1-3 heroes (seemingly arbitrarily, or randomly, chosen) appeared locked (as black statues) in the character selection screen; the locked characters changed every time I swapped the roster, and they were never the same character, or in the same roster spot. My current roster started with nightcrawler locked (only). Will I be able to somehow unlock him during play? Is this intended? Is it a bug?

Thanks!

Hulk and Nightcrawler are supposed to be locked from the beginning (unlocked after the Omega mission and after saving NC in Mephisto's Realm). Not sure about any other locked characters. Generally, I just use the unlock all characters code.

November 12, 2009, 05:32AM #191 Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 06:01AM by Superhiepsi
thanks... also, where is captain marvel's mission CD? Am I right in assuming I'll have to wait until the shi'ar/skrull levels? And what about MK's CD?

You sure you want to know?  It spoils the fun!

I have encountered something sad and depressing.... The thing that's supposed to happen with Magneto when you try to save Jean AND Nightcrawler didn't work. Jean Died. Pity. Any advice?

don't worry, she comes back at the end of the game. the phoenix never really dies LOL!
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."