Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: piutebob on November 13, 2009, 09:53PM
I have encountered something sad and depressing.... The thing that's supposed to happen with Magneto when you try to save Jean AND Nightcrawler didn't work. Jean Died. Pity. Any advice?

Pretty sure thats Dark_Mark's individual Magneto mod, not the OC pack

I think it says on the first page the Magneto is Dark_Mark's Magneto. Let me check...

Quote from: piutebob on November 13, 2009, 09:53PM
I have encountered something sad and depressing.... The thing that's supposed to happen with Magneto when you try to save Jean AND Nightcrawler didn't work. Jean Died. Pity. Any advice?

That happened in my last game too.  However, I didn't even have Magneto in my roster.  I think he has to actually be on the team you are using when you are beginning to decide who to save.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I did that. I did while playing as Magneto. I went up to Nightcrawler's cage with Magneto, and tried rescuing him. Although, I just realized I didn't have the latest OC pack installed. I think I'll reinstall MUA and try the latest :P I think that's where I erred.

If somebody knows, answer please. When i fighting with Mephisto, i can't see him. Something wrong with my cam.

I've had a problem in Mephisto's Realm the last time I went through there with the latest OC update -- I can no longer retrieve the sword from the fire giant by using the "F" key (or by any means).  Has this happened to anyone?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

what's up guys it's been a long time, i think i'm having some troubles with the game, i can't see any simulator disc from colossus, moonknight hawkeye, etc anyone has pass trough the same problem??, also i haven't see the scene with swordman in murdelword level anyone knows why??  any solution?? i hope someone can help me on thie

Isn't Swordsman in Hawkeye's Sim Disk? I dunno for sure, I hate the Murderworld level, so I always stop there.

I love play and unlock characters but Hulk and Hawkeye came unlocked. How can I change this?
I tried whith charinfo.xlmb but dont'work!
BIZZZZZZZZZARO!!!

November 24, 2009, 01:35PM #205 Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 02:37PM by Superhiepsi
Is there a cyclops or black widow mission CD? And if there aren't... how do I get their 4th skins?

(edited & double post fixed by mod request) :)

Quote from: SageLuis on November 22, 2009, 01:20AM
what's up guys it's been a long time, i think i'm having some troubles with the game, i can't see any simulator disc from colossus, moonknight hawkeye, etc anyone has pass trough the same problem??, also i haven't see the scene with swordman in murdelword level anyone knows why??  any solution?? i hope someone can help me on thie

hawkeye's disc is in the 2nd floor stairs of the sanctum sanctorum, capt marvel's at the kree hub. I don't remember where moon knight's disc is, but it's also available "later". Swordsman is the bad guy at the end of Hawkeye's disc. Hope this helps.

Superhiepsi dont triple post, if you want to add something to your post just edit.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

When I try the  :hawkeye: mission simulator mission the game crashes.
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel