Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 20, 2010, 12:10AM #285 Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 02:27AM by Darkness
Okay so thanks.
I tried again .. with the new characters in different locations. I launched mua from heroselect and when i begun a new story on easy with default statistics, my game freezes and i have to alt-tab my game to exit it. Then when it does exit, the heroselect closes as well.
EDIT: So i tried loading it again ... and then i get the default roster, as in with hulk, moonknight, hawkeye, captain marvel and the normal MUA characters.
Any help?

Make sure your heroselect is correctly config'd (right directorie link etc). And launch the game via Heroselect. I hope this helps.

Don't know if I was just dream or whatnot but i was just playing as  :ghostr: in Mephistos realm and he is not one of the char. i had on my roster. I guess it is due the NPC stat. I love the fact there r no more missing huds. i don't know what happened I was just Happy cus it jus makes the story match up better when you get to play him for the reminder of that Level. so thank you all for the outstanding work on the OCM. Again thanks to everyone who who worked on the OCM

Quote from: ndp on April 26, 2010, 05:20PM
Don't know if I was just dream or whatnot but i was just playing as  :ghostr: in Mephistos realm and he is not one of the char. i had on my roster. I guess it is due the NPC stat. I love the fact there r no more missing huds. i don't know what happened I was just Happy cus it jus makes the story match up better when you get to play him for the reminder of that Level. so thank you all for the outstanding work on the OCM. Again thanks to everyone who who worked on the OCM

There is a bit in Mephisto's Realm where you have to swap one of your characters out for Ghost Rider, is that what happened?

:ghostr: Yes  but he is not one of the chara. I selected in my heroselect so I was shocked to see him in the mix. He had all his powers and the his passives for his first skin. It was great. I assume it has something to do with the NPC stat but you 'd have to talk to one of the pros on the site to confirm it.

Who made Hawkeye? Because I want to ask for permission, to use some stuff from it.

The Hawkeye mod is a conversion of the version made by Vicarious Visions, however the Hawkeye models were converted by Dark_Mark.

dark_mark has a policy of "just credit me, no permission needed", so even though he's been inactive I believe you can still mod Hawkeye.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Hm...so if I want use some of Hawkeye's powers and his bows, than all I need to do, is give credit to VV and Dark_Mark?

Just a random question, but does this pack contains a file that messes with the minimons/2th 3th and 4th party members attacks.
All my partymembers (exept for the one im playing) seem to add damaga instead off lowering it when theyre close or attack a enemy.
This problem didnt occur when i dindt install the OC pack. (its still a great pack though :P) But it just kinda bugs me, since its pretty hard to enjoy multiply man and Mysterio when the clones just make it worse. Any idea?

Quote from: Suigetsu on April 27, 2010, 07:16AM
Hm...so if I want use some of Hawkeye's powers and his bows, than all I need to do, is give credit to VV and Dark_Mark?

Yep

I must permit him first on deviantart to upload new fix & update for Hawk's. Otherwise i have all Fix & Update, w/ new different arrows in Photoshoped Version.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on March 11, 2010, 01:53PM
1. Dark_Mark replaced some default missions with new ones.

2. Everytime a hero has been replaced in the herostat, you definetely need to start a new game for changes to take FULL effect.

3. See 2, I think. A bit vague though, was this after the setting heroselect to default thing?

Hey Law. Sorry I wasn't able to reply earlier. I had a month long project that kept me from getting back here earlier I didn't catch up to the changes to the site.

For #2 my main concern is the random distribution of skill points including the free (blue) points. Is it really part of the process whenever I use heroselect? Is there any way I can prevent that from happening or at least try to keep everything in their default setup, even if I have to do it manually?

for #3, if I remember correctly it was after, as I was trying to check each and every character's skill points. But a simple restart of the program fixed that up and the 4th skin showed up again.

Not starting a new game after using heroselect to change your roster may cause such weirdness in-game.

when a put:  :venom:  :hulk_icon:  :nightcrawler:  :magneto:, I have a Shaba Ultimatte. But the extreme (with every four caracthers together) don't work and everybody stay so slow! Somebody have the same problem? Samebody know how can I fix this?
BIZZZZZZZZZARO!!!