Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Believe me, when you see the menu from heroselect you know exactly what to do, its really easy promise :)
As for installing there's a youtube guide by Frankie :)

Hello everyone, just a question... Is there any conversation between Cyclops and Jean Grey in MuRderWorld ??? 

:wolverine:i have a problem with sounds.when i install this mod the movies and the heroes dont talk at all.at the beging where fury speaks i hear nothing.on conversations too.pls send me an email with an answer

June 06, 2010, 03:08AM #335 Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 04:02AM by CGBS
I got it working, but when I go to HeroSelect, my team that I chose isn't there. I can only choose characters that are pre-loaded. Do I have to do anything special?

EDIT: I think what I'm having trouble with is adding the characters herostats into the herostat.cfg within the heroselect folder.. How exactly do I do this?

@CGBS, change your MUA's heroselect.engb directory in the herostat.cfg.

Great mod.But I have a problem.It crashes on the area where you have detroy the sonic emiters.Anyone have this problem?

No, everything is fine, may be you did mistake during installing mod.

I'm back again. I had given up on installing the Xmen Legends characters because I couldn't get it to work for me. (The other MUA characters such as Hawkeye, Hulk, Captain Marvel, etc. work just fine.) But now I'm ready to try again.

I watched the youtube video, went step-by-step in using the XMLBCUI program. I get my new heroselect.engb file with all the characters I want to use and in their new menu selection places.

Now the problem comes when I replace the old heroselect.engb file with my new file. I click to run MUA, and immediately get an error. The game will not start up AT ALL, I don't even get the preview screens.

So what's my problem?

this usually happens to me when I don't have the correct spacing in the herostat.cfg file for heroselect.  So instead of looking like this

}

jeangrey

it looks like this

}
jeangrey

Between the correct spacing and making sure that there are no spaces and no caps in the names on either the list up top or the actual stat are my two biggest issues when it acts like that.

Another thing to look for that I had trouble with starting out was making sure that the first stat under the name was in the correct space. Here's an example what often happens when you copy and paste something,

wrong:

angel
stats {
   ailevel = 1 ;
   autospend = bruiser_light ;
   body = 7 ;
   characteranims = 162_angel ;

Right:

angel
   stats {
   ailevel = 1 ;
   autospend = bruiser_light ;
   body = 7 ;
   characteranims = 162_angel ;

just a few things to watch out for.

By the way Jean's herostat name isn't jeangrey but is phoenix.

Guys,i need help!
i download the file,i extract it, i paste it into the game folder everything is just fine..BUT....when i try to use the other officials except moon night, hulk,hawkeye and captain marvel using heroselect , there is an error about a file that cannot be found....PLEAZE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Tried re-installing? Also just hold your mouse while clicking all of the folders, with copy you have the risk you miss a folder