Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I see his problem now, after he assembles his team with heroselect and presses accept, NRcompiler pops up right? Its the exact same text you described, just to be clear. You need to click the heroselect.exe Not the NRcompiler.exe. Try moving NRcompiler to a dif. folder or somthing

That doesn't work either. It is the exact same problem exept the error this time is:

Errorr: Input file could not be opened

what can i do??

Teancum... where is the command line located???

Hello,everyone today i downloaded your pack... And now i've read the read me for hero select...
Well as soon as i press accept teams this happens ..
and i've tried removing N-compiler and then it works and i can launch the game but the charcs aren't updated.... except the original ones xD ....

i've no idea what to do next . can someone help me please?

So, check the herostat.cfg file and change the way to your herostat.engb file. If it has already done, i don't know what is that.

Can someone please explain it to me better i don't understand what you're telling me xD
My herostat cfg is already done, all chars are there i didn't have to do anything except change the path...
So what should i do now?

after u download the mod, like example the official characters mod wat do u do next? i know in the first page of this theres an instructions of installing it.but i need to know more on how do u use heroselect and herostat just in case some error pops in while installing like the ones on page 25 of this topic pls. help :cd:

Look in heroselect folder. There is a readme file.

Quote from: blackwidow779 on June 20, 2010, 03:36AM
after u download the mod, like example the official characters mod wat do u do next? i know in the first page of this theres an instructions of installing it.but i need to know more on how do u use heroselect and herostat just in case some error pops in while installing like the ones on page 25 of this topic pls. help :cd:
One problem you have is that the name is not jeangrey. It is phoenix. Change jeangrey to phoenix and it may work.

you change that in herostat right?can somebody tell me the exact step on only on how to install and extract the mod like this official mod right here. this could be really useful to me. i'm just really nervous about my firat start. thank you :firestar: :sauron: :namor:

there's a youtube video and a thread in the knowledge base about adding mods :) don't be nervous, it get's to be second nature really quickly.

is swordsman in the official characters pack?, i thought there was only deadpool

thank you ds224 , but i've already fixed everything before i've read your posts :P
heheheh and yea that was the problem what you were pointing out ..
my patch was d:marvel/marvel/ i forgot the second marvel LOL
idiot XD
and i've been struggling with the same prob for 4 hours lol and it was simple as that
now it works perfectly TY :P