Ragincajun's Release Thread - *Lady Deathstrike Mod version 1.1*

Started by ragincajun, June 10, 2009, 04:42PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psylocke - X-Treme and Iron Man - Hulkbuster requests released.

Hi!
Do you still take request? Can I ask for a new Shadowcat hud, please?
Based in this picture:

Thank you so much!

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Oh yeah, I can do that, been a bit busy lately, but I'll do that one and then release it with a bunch of others I've got sitting around on my computer.

If you have some more time could you also do a hud of Jean in her X-Men Revolution costume?

Also, can you make a new Ultimate Cyclops hud please?
Here's the picture:

Thank you so much!

:emmafrost: :cyclops:
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

To whiteking and marvelfan12345: I will take your requests, but I've been busy lately and getting even busier, so it may be up to a few weeks til I get around to them.

That is all right. Take as much time as you need and want.

Requested Cyclops - Ultimate hud released, along with five X-Men TAS huds.

Thank you!!! You did a wonderfull job again TAS Storm looks amazing too  :applause:

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Endsong #5

Thanks for the compliments.  Regarding the other requests currently sitting on the list, I'll try to get around to most of them this week, and if I don't, it'll be about two weeks til I'll get a chance to.

If a bug or error or anything of the like is ever found in one of my huds, please let me know so I can fix it.  I don't test most of them in game so I rely on you the downloader for feedback.

June 23, 2009, 12:47PM #73 Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 12:52PM by marvelfan12345
Ok, sorry to trouble you some more, but I need four Revanche huds as I am making a mod of her.
These pics please.

The last pic isn't very big but on marvel database and comicvine there are bigger versions of those pics.

Also on Uncanny X-Men there is a pic of Revanche in her armored costume in the costume gallery. It is number 2 so I would like for you to use that.