Contains:

• 4 Skins and HUDs
  • Mannequin
  • Icons & Banner
  • Loadscreen
  • 8 Powers
  • Semi-Unique Sounds

Powers: Updated with Version 1.1

• Scathing Swipe - Lady Deathstrike uses to claws to slash at enemies, causing pop-up. (Attack)
  • Cyclone Kick - Lady Deathsrike spins her legs in a spread pattern with a chance of deadly strike. (Attack)
  • Paralyzation - Lady Deathstrike uses her claw to permanently paralyze her enemy. (Attack)
  • Robotic Spin - Lady Deathstrike spins around at super speed with claws outward, damaging nearby enemies with an additional chance of doing bleed damage. (Attack)
  • Asian Charge - A powerful charge attack (Attack)
  • Bounty Hunter's Soul - Mentally focuses body and mind to decrease reaction time. (Boost)
  • Blood Translation - Tranfuses Blood to raise HP regeneration rate for the whole party for a time and instantly remove any harmful effects. (Boost)
  • Curse of the Hand - Lady Deathstrike stabs herself, sending a curse which does damage and stuns the enemies forever. (Xtreme)

Fixes/Additions with Version 1.1
Clean-up of power names and descriptions
New sound set

Credits To: cvc, jean_black, BLaw, -phoenix-, whiteking

Black Bolt
Mystique

Spider-Man - Negative Zone

Cyclops - New X-Men|Dazzler - Modern  |Jean Grey - X-Factor|Juggernaut - Ultimate|Mystique - House of M

Colossus - WatX    | Psylocke - Original  |Psylocke - Outback |Moon Knight - Modern|  Madame Masque

Thor - Modern     |   Rogue - Classic     |  Polaris - X-Factor   |     Polaris - Shi'ar    |Jean Grey - New X-Men

Daken - Dark Wolverine|Emma Frost - New X-Men|   Kurse      |      Cable - Black      | Cable - Repowered

Cable - Ultimate    |   Cable - Uncanny   |    Cable - X-Men     | Tony Stark | Black Widow - Natasha Romanov

Psylocke - Retro   |Psylocke - New Exiles|  Ultron - Classic     |    Banshee - Retro  |      Swordsman

Psylocke - X-Treme|Cannonball - New Mutants|Iron Man - Hulkbuster| Beast - TAS |      Morph - TAS

Professor X - TAS  |  Sabretooth - TAS   |      Storm - TAS       |   Cyclops - Ultimate | Jean Grey - Revolution

Rogue - Ultimate  | Shadowcat - Modern | Revanche - Classic |Revanche - Blindfold|Revanche - First Appearance

Revanche - Outback|  Havok - Mutant X  |  Iceman - Mutant X  |  Polaris - Mutant X  |  Storm - The End

Bishop - X-Treme   |  Gambit - X-Treme  |   Rogue - X-Treme   |   Storm - X-Treme   |    Elektra - Skrull

WD - Dream Sequence|Wind Dancer - New X-Men|WD - House of M| Pyro - Gladiator|    Hulkbuster MK II    |

Emma Frost - Space Suit| Spider-Man - Negative Zone|Holocaust - AOA|Holocaust - Modern

Gambit - MUA2  |   Nick Fury - Nanite

Requests:
Toad - Ultimate *Brown* (Revanchist)
Omega Red - Revenge (Revanchist)
Jean Grey - Marvel Girl (Marvelfan12345)
Rogue - BBTL/Modern (Marvelfan12345)
Jean Grey - Ultimate *Short Hair* (BoosterMan)
Valkyrie Icon Set (fox456)

Currently taking requests

June 10, 2009, 04:50PM #1 Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 04:55PM by whiteking
Oh yes! Thank you so much for the new huds, especially the Dazzler one, I love it!
Perhaps you are rigth, probably this is "simple stuff to do", but at least you can make it, and I'm thankful of your work. I have to say that I wasn't successful in making my own huds when I tried, lol, the result was simply disastrous :D

Thank you!

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I like the Juggernaut one.

I don't like the layout though. I'd personally use the pictures as the link, make them smaller and set them out in a grid-like fashion. I think 150x150 pixels is a reasonable size.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

That's what i'd like to do, but I couldn't figure out how to make the pics the links.  If you could give me some pointers, that'd be great.

Glad you like it, whiteking.  More will follow in the coming days.

[url=http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ggzzmmnnyrz][img]http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/3226/juggernautultimate.png[/img][/url]

That's the Juggernaut one. Just change the download and image links.

If you make a Photobucket account and upload them there, it automatically generates thumbnails that you can use by adding "th_" before the name of the image.

Good on you, Ragincajun! I happen to be busy, so I haven't made much progress on my mods.
"Busy with what?" you ask.
"Do you care?" I reply.
"Well, no, but I'd like to know," you say.
"Then, you do care."
"I guess," you say.
"Fine. Marvelmods.com," I say.
(sorry, I just wanted to do some sort of dumb commercial-type thing :P)

If you may be taking requests I would ask for Psylocke's original and outback costume huds.

Sure, requests are much welcome.  I'll get right on it, marvelfan12345.

Marvelfan12345, your request has been answered in the first post.

I updated your first post with a tidier format.

Raging, there's a standard photoshop image for huds. It's called Starter.psd, you might wanna use that for those huds. (unless you did, I can't really tell from those images).

Saw the huds I requested and love them! Thanks very much!

Quote from: BLaw on June 11, 2009, 02:10AM
Raging, there's a standard photoshop image for huds. It's called Starter.psd, you might wanna use that for those huds. (unless you did, I can't really tell from those images).

I already picked that up and that's what I used for all of these.  Thanks.

Quote from: Dihan on June 11, 2009, 02:01AM
I updated your first post with a tidier format.

Thanks much, Dihan.

Umm, well, here's a request: Do you have the time to make a Kurse HUD? That is the mod I'm worming on.