Ragincajun's Release Thread - *Lady Deathstrike Mod version 1.1*

Started by ragincajun, June 10, 2009, 04:42PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is a good one for an Extreme X-Men Rogue hud!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Marvelfan12345, your Jean Grey - New X-Men hud is released, along with another little hud I put together.

Hey Ragincajun since you made the New X-men hud for Jean, can I request a New X-men hud for Emma based on this picture?

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Of course.  Did you still want the X-Treme Rogue, or did the one marvelfan12345 link you to work?

June 11, 2009, 10:32PM #34 Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 10:44PM by whiteking
Oh the link and the hud posted by marvelfan12345 worked, so I don't need that hud anymore but xlehnsherr posted another piture of her so perhaps he wants this hud.
Thank you!

Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Emma Frost - New X-Men whipped up and released.

Oh wow, you are fast my friend, I made my request about 20 minutes ago, and now it's avaliable and looks fantastic!

Thank you so much!

Phoenix Endsong #5

Awesome Jean hud. Just saw it. Thanks!

Hi,again my first requests didn't release yet,but ,I've come with new request again;
Tony Stark with mustache and white shirt(or just head with mustache) ,Actually exactly like XML2 style,cause I use XML2-Tony Stark as a one of Iron Man skins..
And ,Toad-Gladiator,Toad-Ultimate(Brown),Pyro-Gladiator,Rogue-XML1 Version of hud or ,suit of when she was on brotherhood at Ultimate Universe.That's it.

Note;I edited my first post,you can look for Cable's Repowered costume.

Both the Toad - Ultimate *Brown* and Pyro - Gladiator skins available here ( http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1296.0 ) already have huds.  Did you mean that you want different ones?

Actually,their huds,showing completely black on my computer,so,I just think,they will better with get a new one...

Piutebob, your Kurse hud is released.

Revanchist, I'm nearly done with the Cable huds, except for the Uncanny one.  I'm not sure what skin or costume you're referring to with that one.  If you could link me to the skin, that'd be great.

http://www.fantomcomics.com/Cable-promo-image.jpg

This one should be good,that's not uncanny version but,near to it(He changed many costumes on Uncanny X-Men ,so blue one good to I think) Your choice,I prefer blue one or picture one,you can found blue one at the pages of Uncanny X-Men..(But,I think image is good too)

Revanchist, the 5 requested Cable huds are released.

Well,these were remarkable.(Even ,Black wasn't official)Thanks,monami...