Ragincajun's Release Thread - *Lady Deathstrike Mod version 1.1*

Started by ragincajun, June 10, 2009, 04:42PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Deathstrike Version 1.1 now uploaded.  Please let me know if you find any problems with it.

could you make a new hud for jeans ultimate short hair

I actually didn't make any of the skins.  I believe you have jean_black, aka ramen for those.  My attempts at skinning so far have not been great.

Hey friend, now that I've discovered how to make huds, you can erase my request from your list. I'll work on them soon. Thanks for all the help and for taking my request :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: ragincajun on October 21, 2009, 04:29PM
I actually didn't make any of the skins.  I believe you have jean_black, aka ramen for those.  My attempts at skinning so far have not been great.

No. I was not asking you to make new skins and I do not need jean_black or ramen for making skins for me.
I was just saying that you could put the texture of the skins onto their respective PS2 models, which did not require any artistic skills... The skins in your mod are not PS2 models. Their textures are in the DXT3 format, which have black dots and look pixelly in MUA.

EDIT: No problem. :)

October 25, 2009, 05:01PM #146 Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 05:34PM by MarvelFan12345
May I request an X-Men First Class hud for Jean based off this pic?
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/8558/X_Men_First_Class_Finals_Cover_by_valstaples.jpg
I also have another request but it is optional. You don't have to do it if you don't, and do it only if you have the time to do it and it doesn't clash with anything else. I'll need both huds in a week so if the First Class hud is already to much to do and you have many other things you do't need to do the optional request which is this.
Phoenix Jean - http://marvel.wikia.com/File:Phoenix_(by_Al_Rio_&_Anthony_Aguinaldo).jpg

Also I have been playing with the updated Deathstrike and she plays better now. I'm not sure if this is a bug or it is intentional but for her grab-smash she kinda tries to charge forward but she stays still.

The huds aren't a problem to do, I can make time this week to get to those this week.  And yeah, her grab-smash doesn't work and if you notice, her regular smash contains a second animation that shouldn't be there. and I haven't had the time to go dig around in the files to see which one contains the code for them.  If someone could tell me what those files were, I could look into fixing it.

I think powerstyle or fightstyle, and thanks for the huds. I plan to start making Huds as you know but I don't know if I will have time this week to try to make a HUD.

Quote from: ragincajun on October 25, 2009, 07:01PMher grab-smash doesn't work and if you notice, her regular smash contains a second animation that shouldn't be there. and I haven't had the time to go dig around in the files to see which one contains the code for them.  If someone could tell me what those files were, I could look into fixing it.

Powerstyle at the top.  Melee moves are generally (all official characters follow this pattern, but you can define them anywhere in the powerstyle if you want) defined under called events, and grab smash right under the melee moves.  Oh yeah, and the powerstyle calls for an interact_victim file for the grab smash.  If that is missing, it won't work.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.