asgard mission

Started by JETORONE, July 09, 2009, 09:28AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 09, 2009, 09:28AM Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 12:10PM by JETORONE
 :deadpool: I am in the grand hall and see another map semidiscovered by the half of the map. And not like coming, also I it have for xbox 360 and in one of the seciones between in the map and cogi the disc of deadpool, but now I get into the same secion the semidisclosed map comes.  :deadpool:

:deadpool: The problem is that I do not remember to come since :banghead: :chuckle:  :deadpool:

:deadpool: They can say to me that it is what I have to do to enter.  :deadpool: gracias

That answers me someone please whiteking in you also

Hola, honestamente no entiendo bien de que hablas, ademas no recuerdo bien la mision de asgard, ya que le he hecho tantos cambios a mi juego (y por lo tanto tengo que reiniciarlo) que prefiero no avanzar mucho.
Segun parece que no encuentras el disco de la mision de deadpool, bueno porque no usas un codigo para desbloquearlo??? en internet hay muchas paginas que te dan los codigos.

:emmafrost:

Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

ya se que puedo hacer los trucos pero todavia no he hecho ninguno y por eso me falta silver surfer para PC

para xbox 360 si he hecho trucos