Marvel vs card game free

Started by cvc, April 13, 2007, 09:25AM

Previous topic - Next topic
http://www.fileplanet.com/174419/170000/fileinfo/Marvel:-Trading-Card-Game-%5BOnline-Client

just have to sign up to file planet don't have to pay any thing it's free it's Marvel vs so what you waiting for!  :stirthepot:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Just like MtG Online, this ain't FREE free. You still have to pay to buy the cards for human-2-human games.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

April 13, 2007, 09:33AM #2 Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 09:42AM by cvc
You can get all the old decks I'll get the link and post it.
Okay and there's the free-for-download-and-play OCTGN software available at VSRealms that lets you play with all sets currently released, both Marvel and DC, without having to pay a cent or buy virtual cards http://www.vsrealms.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=39

I was actually looking at that the other day. I wasnt exactly sure how it worked though. Cant beat free. So if I understand correctly if you actually want to play against other plays then you have to "purchase" cards?

If I'm not mistaken you get to play with the guys in the second post,I've not made it that far yet but what I have played is alot of fun. (you can't go wrong if your a Marvel+card game fan)

April 13, 2007, 07:20PM #5 Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 07:22PM by R0GUE
What if you have actual physical Vs. Cards you've already paid for, think there will be a way to transfer them into the computer game?

April 13, 2007, 07:36PM #6 Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 07:43PM by cvc
(I) don't think so but never play online. I collect anything marvel so I got 6 unopened decks from 2004. After messing around with the online one it's fun.Just looked at the real one's and noticed also have DuelMasters 2 sets with exclusive premium card what ever that game is.

Off-Topic, but Real VS cards + Decent Scanner = Good Hud_Head fodder, I should think.

Carry on, carry on.... :runaway:

April 17, 2007, 09:50PM #8 Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 03:31PM by cvc
Well I got 66 mb's of cards and oh yes they would make perfect hud_heads. here is a link for one deck maybe you guys can tell me if they will work

if they do I got a bunch more.

Duuude. Quite a few of these can prove useful to our cause. Mind putting up the rest?
Purty pleese wid shugah aun tahp?

Crimson Dynamo says:

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Thanks, I'll be rifling through them later.
On a related note, however, PLEASE don't pack the thumbs.db file in with them. It eats up to half a meg's worth of precious space on the file, and with a host that limits outgoing traffic (like Ripway does), every kilobyte counts!

Crimson Dynamo says:

Ok sorry about that but these are already done next ones I won't.