who are your fav females in MUA (including mods)

Started by marvelfan12345, July 19, 2009, 09:22AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I love the original five in the game. Obviousally Jean and Psylocke  cuz they are awesome.  :scarletw: :rogue: :kittyp: are also cool cuz they are unique. Jubilee and Dazzler are just very colorful and Magma is pretty powerful. Black Widow also is fun to use especially with her knife bomb. I also enjoy Shulkie. The upcoming Crystal mod sounds very cool as she can control all four elements.

offensive: Storm
defensive: Invisible Woman
melee: Elektra (edited A LOT to become stronger)

I also really like playing with Natasha, she's a more balanced character.

I really like Rogue as a character, but I don't think she's good to play as.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Offensive: Emma Frost (added some offensive attaks), Spider Woman, Goblin Queen.
Defensive: Jean Grey (added a shield), Invisible Woman, Dazzler.
Melee: Black Widow (I love her knife bomb, and her stun attack), Kitty Pride.

Jean also acts as offensive when I'm not using Emma, and Kitty Pride can be a great defensive too. The original mod of Emma is merely deffensive, so can be a great supporting character. Dark Phoenix is offensive when I use her boost and she becomes untouchable, making her a dangerous melee fighter, and deffensive with her normal powers, except her Xtreme.
I think that the original 5 females are good, maybe Elektra needs some updates, and the mods are well balanced.

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

So far i have only really played the game through with the official characters, so i like them all. Black Widow is my favorite, with her knife bomb, bomb stun attack, and invulnerability boost she is pretty deadly. I also really like Ronin, mostly because of her great skins and her random attack. I love using Invisible Woman, with her i can just turn invisible and throw people of the side of the buildings/bridges/etc.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

wow, doesn't anybody love Controlled Burst? Once you learn how to use it it's a killer attack! She can kill bosses just by shooting them non-stop for like 5 seconds.

I also find Rogue not that good as a mod as her character. Her powerset is hard to decide cuz do u want only absorption, sunfire powers, ms. marvel powers, or bunch of x-absorbed powers. Ronin is cool although as I don't really know much about her (after reading bio on wiki) I'm not very interested in her. Emma is also cool when giving her new attacks as she was only defensive at first. Elektra really does need edits and changes though in her stun attack. It is supposed to do damage.

Quote from: Nowhere Man on July 19, 2009, 02:39PM
wow, doesn't anybody love Controlled Burst? Once you learn how to use it it's a killer attack! She can kill bosses just by shooting them non-stop for like 5 seconds.
more like 2 seconds to charge and 1 second to empty her EP, lol. it drains boss HP so quickly (try not to miss though!) they release their HP/EP orbs and let you repeat if necessary.

exaaaactly, finally someone else who understands =D

Forget all about Dark Phoenix. She is just awesome and like indestructable. Have yet to try out Goblin Queen but her XMLII version is just way too cool and hopefully her MUA version is just like it.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on July 20, 2009, 03:10PM
Forget all about Dark Phoenix. She is just awesome and like indestructable. Have yet to try out Goblin Queen but her XMLII version is just way too cool and hopefully her MUA version is just like it.

Oh, I forgot Goblin Queen!, she's a well balanced character, she has offensive and defensive powers so you can mix her abilities and the result is a really deadly character, I don't know about her XML2 version but her MUA version is really fun.

Quote from: Nowhere Man on July 19, 2009, 02:39PM

Oh I know what are you talking about, that power is a bomb, and pretty fun to use. It's just that, where is the fun if you kill bosses so fast?
Anyway Black Widow is one of my favorites and Controlled burst is awesome.

:emmafrost: :blackwidow:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on July 20, 2009, 03:10PM
Have yet to try out Goblin Queen but her XMLII version is just way too cool and hopefully her MUA version is just like it.

Actually all of her powers are from XML2, but just altered for the MUA system (ie nicer effects and charges).  If you remember the dual skeleton version from XML2, they are even very similar in animation since I used the same skeletons in MUA2 (Jean and invisible woman).  The passives are a bit different though so that they fit better in MUA.  :)

As for me... I love Scarlet Witch and Invisible Woman.  I also like to use Dark Phoenix when I just feel like decimating the field.  Goblin Queen and Dazzler are fun to play with too. When I only had the PS2 version I always had the team Invisible Woman, Storm, Ms Marvel and Wolverine or Black Panther.  As you notice the women always stayed on the team. Sometimes I would just add Elektra just to get Femme Fatale.  :)
  From the Ashes she will rise.

I like Invisible Woman, Storm, Scarlet Witch, Crystal, and She-Hulk.  I wish we had mods for Moondragon, Medusa, and Mantis.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Wonder Woman.

Just kidding. With Spider-Woman, she kind of sucks, but I spam that first attack of hers nonstop.

my 3 fav females jubliee jean grey and storm 3 fav m venom gambit pyro

:sunfire: :pyro:pyro owns man and rouge is pretty good just mod her your self