who are your fav females in MUA (including mods)

Started by marvelfan12345, July 19, 2009, 09:22AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elektra spider women and rouge is pretty cool to

pyro female weird but there is a female sunfire called sprye or something like that

My favorite females in MUA are: Emma Frost   :emmafrost:, Storm  :storm:, Fire star  :firestar:, Mystique  :mystique: and Phoenix  :phoenix:

Hm... I'll have to say Dazzler, Psylocke and Jean Grey. They're really fun to use and different from the others (Dazzler is a bit similar to Ms. Marvel/Spiderwoman, but I love her Starlight Shimmers :P).

I gotta go for jean grey (with booster) Mystique, Emma frost (with booster (duh!)) and Rogue :D

i haven't tried every female role in the game, so far i like to use Ms Marvel, Spider Woman, Psylocke, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Kitty Pryde and Domino, i like Rogue from XML2, but her most interesting power(power thief) was replaced by life thief in MUA(mods), that's not good.

power theft doesnt work in MUA1, a handler is missing. So its either life thief or nothing.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I've changed my mind...Storm because I like very much the character and I love her thunder powers, Emma Frost because I like her diamond form and her first power (forgot the name  :P ), Jean Grey because it is very strong, Scarlet Witch (I prefer using her instead of Dr. Strange), Mystique because she has gun attacks and she has good melee attacks, Magma ( I just like all her powers especially when she transforms) and finally I like Goblin Queen because she has a combination of powers and she can summon a minion  ;D ... If I stay a little more and think I will find something that I like for every character  :laugh:

My girls Tracks are:

:x-23: (X-23: Good replaced Wolverine)

:rogue: (Rogue: Strength and flight are imperative)

:psylocke: (Psylocke: There are many types of attacks)

:phoenix: (Phoenix: More precisely, the Dark Phoenix is the super powerful trump card)

:shehulk: (She-Hulk: The heavyweight book group)

At the moment as ive not added any mods i would have to say
:iwoman: :spiderwoman:

I don't own the PC version, only ps2. I like Psylocke, Jean, and Carol. ( MsMarvel ) :fro:

:blink: blink
:dazzler: dazzler
:emmafrost: emma
:phoenix: jean
:cuckoo: the cuckoos
moonstone
gob queen
:psylocke: psylocke
:iwoman: sue storm
:storm: storm
:kittyp: kitty

my real faves are moonstone, jean, emma, and blink