Hi, I'm new here and I have a question for yhe profile!

Started by Flower~ety!, April 14, 2007, 02:53AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys, I don't get it, how to chose avatar! :confused: I meen an avatar that I want.

Highlight the selector to the left of "I have my own pic" and paste or type up the Internet-address of the file you intend to use as an avatar into the box to the right of it. What's so difficult about that?

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

now now, we have to be nice  :angel:

Go to the Profile link at the top, then Forum Profile Information on the left and follow the instructions.

I'll up the avvy res to 150x150

I know! I went to profile, then forum profile information and writed the internet address I wanted. Then I went to change profile and it didn't work!!! Thats why I ask for help.

It would greatly help if you were kind enough to tell us WHAT address you used and what is it supposed to be. We're not telepathic, y'know (at least I'm not telepathic yet, wouldn't know about the others).

Crimson Dynamo says:

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

You DO know that Marvel's site is loaded to the brim with anti-leech protection that, among other things, is supposed to prohibit off-site linking (i.e. pictures from it cannot be used directly elsewhere without your making a copy of the image you're interested in on another server), right? Well, you really should.

Crimson Dynamo says:

Do you know a nice site where to get an avatar?  :)

I make my own, which is what I recommend most people. Then again, it all depends on what do you want to see as your avatar.
What do you want to see as your avatar?

Crimson Dynamo says:

Yesh. Mine comes straight from Marvel Zombies, Issue 1. Custom is usually gonna end up better than what you find on the intranets.

Quote from: Flower~ety! on April 15, 2007, 09:45AM
Marvel.com! If you don't mind!

If that's the case, go to Marvel.com and save the image to your HDD. Then, upload it to a free image-hosting site like http://xs.to or sign up for a free account at photobucket.... Hot-linking pics isn't very polite... ;)

can't you just save to HDD, then choose to upload it to the site?

I will upload my own picture: ....

Maybe if you have something with Storm, or Phoenix. :D(if it isn't a problem, certenly!)

Google has an image search.  Your computer surely has an image editing program.  This site allows you to upload your own avatar.  Use the tools available.  Everyone else who joined did.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.