marvel anime cartoons

Started by Quentin Hex, July 30, 2009, 03:35PM

Previous topic - Next topic
They should make.... GAMBIT. That one would rule. I'm not a big Gambit fan, but anime-wise, gambit would be a good decision. Otherwise Psylocke.

Well, yeah. Or Spider-man. Or even the Hulk

Quote from: BLaw on August 02, 2009, 10:30AM
They should make.... GAMBIT. That one would rule. I'm not a big Gambit fan, but anime-wise, gambit would be a good decision.

Now that would be awesome.  I'd almost pay to see that.

Quote from: BLaw on August 02, 2009, 10:30AM
They should make.... GAMBIT. That one would rule. I'm not a big Gambit fan, but anime-wise, gambit would be a good decision. Otherwise Psylocke.
QuoteEllis is the leading story and scenario writer for the Marvel Anime project. He let slip that X-Men is third in line for the anime reimagining treatment, while Blade will be the fourth. The Blade story will be set in Southeast Asia and Ellis mentioned difficulties in writing Blade's typically London-based character in that setting.
so there might be gambit as part of x-men. and psylock would be a great solo idea.

Psylocke would be great. how bout a Big Hero 6 anime?

they should have made the wolvs anime about that period when he was getting his samurai training in japan.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

They need Avengers as an anime, that would be cool. And I mean the original line-up of avengers in their today costumes.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...