Rumored News

Started by marvelfan12345, July 31, 2009, 09:22AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Anyway someone on the MUAII forums said he talked to someone and his cousin apparentally works for Game Informer and revealed some news that I find false.

Emma Frost is a 360 Exclusive (if this is true I hope you have a 360 Whiteking) - I don't believe this cause even though I want Emma in the game I find it hard to believe that such a popular character will only be an exclusive. It isn't very fair so I don't believe it.

Cloak, Cable, Bishop, and Dagger will be DLC a month after the Games's release - I doubt DLC will be a month after the game's release. It doesn't make sense to me even if they have game models. They have to do everything else so I don't believe it. I'd love to play as Cloak, Cable, and Dagger although as I have said once before Bishop will be nothing but a wasted slot.

Cyclops and Beast are WII Exclusives - I doubt someone as popular like Cyclops will only be an exclusive. I can imagine Beast but not Cyclops. If this is true I'll be sad cause I have Wolverine, Jean, Emma but no Cyclops to complete their Love Circle. I really wanted Jean to be with Cyke.

Finallly Angel, Rogue, She-Hulk, and War Machine will be DLC around the holidays -  I believe some of this only as Angel, Rogue, and She-Hulk all won a poll. But War Machine. Many will disagree with me like Teancum but War Machine isn't very popular in Marvel besides Iron Man comics. I expected Dr. Strange, Elektra, Psylocke, Silver Surfer, Spider-Woman, Scarlet Witch, Punisher, and Hawkeye. I mean it is one thing on a modder community where if somebody loves War Machine they will make a mod for him or after all the popular characters are done. I don't want to be biased but at the end of the day War Machine sin't very popular or well-known so this is a shocker. Others like Teancum may disagree but I still doubt he will be DLC.

July 31, 2009, 10:05AM #1 Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 10:09AM by Teancum
Quote from: marvelfan12345 on July 31, 2009, 09:22AM
Anyway someone on the MUAII forums said he talked to someone and his cousin apparently works for Game Informer and revealed some news that I find false.

Isn't it funny how someone always has a family member, friend, acquaintance, or pet rabbit that works for some gaming company? 

But yeah, you're right.  I smell a poo-pile here.  Honestly as a developer myself I would say that Vicarious Visions isn't even certain who's going to be DLC yet - they're too focused on getting the game out.

My guess is that DLC will be in packs --- X-Men (probably 2-4 of them), Avengers (2-4, possible other versions like West Coast), Villains, Loners (like Punisher). 

My guess on DLC characters:

• Emma Frost
  • Cable
  • Cyclops
  • Rogue
  • Dr Strange
  • Ghost Rider
  • Punisher
  • Spider-Woman
  • Moon Knight
  • War Machine
  • She-Hulk

Not so sure about War Machine, Moon Knight, Ghost Rider although I may be biased about them. I would add Scarlet Witch, Psylocke, Cloak, Dagger, Moonstone, Bishop, Hawkeye, and Angel.

Don't really know how Cloak, Dagger and Moonstone are any more popular. 

Quote from: Teancum on July 31, 2009, 10:05AM
Isn't it funny how someone always has a family member, friend, acquaintance, or pet rabbit that works for some gaming company? 

LOL :rofl: Good one Teancum. Think that someone says in MUAII forums:
"Yeah, my pet rabbit works for a gaming company and he told me that they'll make a new character for the game. He's name will be the Incredible Bunnyman!"
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on July 31, 2009, 09:22AM
Anyway someone on the MUAII forums said he talked to someone and his cousin apparentally works for Game Informer and revealed some news that I find false.

Emma Frost is a 360 Exclusive (if this is true I hope you have a 360 Whiteking) - I don't believe this cause even though I want Emma in the game I find it hard to believe that such a popular character will only be an exclusive. It isn't very fair so I don't believe it.

Cloak, Cable, Bishop, and Dagger will be DLC a month after the Games's release - I doubt DLC will be a month after the game's release. It doesn't make sense to me even if they have game models. They have to do everything else so I don't believe it. I'd love to play as Cloak, Cable, and Dagger although as I have said once before Bishop will be nothing but a wasted slot.

Cyclops and Beast are WII Exclusives - I doubt someone as popular like Cyclops will only be an exclusive. I can imagine Beast but not Cyclops. If this is true I'll be sad cause I have Wolverine, Jean, Emma but no Cyclops to complete their Love Circle. I really wanted Jean to be with Cyke.

Finallly Angel, Rogue, She-Hulk, and War Machine will be DLC around the holidays -  I believe some of this only as Angel, Rogue, and She-Hulk all won a poll. But War Machine. Many will disagree with me like Teancum but War Machine isn't very popular in Marvel besides Iron Man comics. I expected Dr. Strange, Elektra, Psylocke, Silver Surfer, Spider-Woman, Scarlet Witch, Punisher, and Hawkeye. I mean it is one thing on a modder community where if somebody loves War Machine they will make a mod for him or after all the popular characters are done. I don't want to be biased but at the end of the day War Machine sin't very popular or well-known so this is a shocker. Others like Teancum may disagree but I still doubt he will be DLC.
Lets think with the VV's head. They didn't reveal every character at the same time and they are revealing things for us, gamers in random periods. If I were one of them, then I wouldn't let anyone from the developing team to say anything about it. I doubt, that these information are 100% true.

Well this info is clearly false as News Lad has said that PS3 and 360 will have the same roster at all times (meaning exclusives and DLC will be the same for those 2 platforms). So the Emma thing is false.

News Lad has said that work on the DLC characters has only just begun so i doubt its even possible to get it out in October!
And for future reference: She-Hulk did not win a poll, the poll winners were: Emma Frost, Rogue, Angel and Carnage.

It is defiantly confirmed that the Xbox360 and the PS3 will have the same DLC? I ask because im thinking about buying a xbox 360 or a PS3 and haven't decided on which one. This game is a little factor on which one i buy

The PS3 and X-box 360 versions are the same, they have confirmed that both platforms will get the same content and DLC.
But purely for free online i would get the PS3 version.

Quote from: x-man66 on August 03, 2009, 04:16PM
It is defiantly confirmed that the Xbox360 and the PS3 will have the same DLC? I ask because im thinking about buying a xbox 360 or a PS3 and haven't decided on which one. This game is a little factor on which one i buy

Get an X-Box 360 because you have alot more exclusives with them, plus Micrsoft is buying out alot of Sony's Exculsives.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

i saw that a few people would want Black Cat as a DLC, but i doubt they would pick her over more popular characters.

This is a list I think for the initial roster's last slots.

Likely

Hawkeye
Wasp
Punisher
Spider-Woman
Cyclops

Fair Chance

Sentry
Hank Pym
Black Cat

Has a chance but Probably not

Psylocke
Dr Strange
Scarlet Witch
Radioactive-Man
Emma Frost
Baron Zemo

I would love Emma Frost to be included as a playable character!

I so wish they would put in Dr Strange or Scarlet Witch. But it's unlike.:( One magic character would be cool.
Nightcrawler doesn't seem to have even a chance
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

I want some-one who could do something different to every one else. Like an Avenger, Wasp maybe?
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...