marvel movies

Started by Quentin Hex, August 02, 2009, 09:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I overlooked those. I like Both F4's and not just because of miss Alba :P
Seriously, IMO she is not the type of woman when I think of the Invisible Woman. In the second movie (well, more of the ads of the movie) it looks like she had some surgery done on her face or something.

Reed was cast great. Johnny, well the actor is funny but not who I pictured him to be. But he'll do. Thing, can't disagree. Overall good movies though. Though I can't remember the ending of F4.
----
These are in developement according to IMDB:
Venom
Iron Man 3
Spider-Man 5
Time Jumper (Marvel??)
Tigress
Foreverman (Marvel??)
Nick Rachet (Marvel??)
Blaze (I'm repeating??)

Announced and in production:
Nick Fury (2012) (announced)
Doctor Strange (2012) (announced)
Silver Surfer (2012) (announced)
The First Avenger: Captain America (2011) (announced)
Spider-Man 4 (2011) (announced)
Deadpool (2011) (announced)
The Hands of Shang-Chi (2011) (announced)
X-Men Origins: Magneto (2011) (announced)
Thor (2011) (pre-production)
Legion of 5 (2010) (pre-production)
Iron Man 2 (2010) (post-production)

Tobey M. will reprise his role, so will Kirsten D.
Samuel L. J. probably will be Fury. Ultimate style....

Tyrese Gibson will play Luke Cage in the upcoming movie. However, I did not see this movie on Stan Lee's page of IMDB. Which is strange, since it's Marvel.

I thought Fantastic Four 2 was pretty bad.  And what about Kick-Ass? Isn't that a Marvel imprint comic or something like that?

Dunno, I do know that I've forgot to put Ghost Rider 2 in the first list above.

I liked both FF movies, i liked the Punisher movie with Thomas Jane (if i ignore any scene with John Travolta), i havent seen the second one but heard it was just horrible. Still havent seen the two Hulk movies.  I liked Wolverine Origins.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: Wade Wilson on August 03, 2009, 08:41AM
the X-Men Origins: Wolverine was an epic fail.

hey it wasnt a big fail,only that it didnt satisfy your deadpool interest doesnt mean failed,first the movie wasnt about him ,second the barakapool thing is just a passive thing that is going transform into the real beloved deadpool in his upcoming movie(I hope you said that about deadpool cause id  realy feel embarest if not,lol)

sorry if i sounded rude,its just that origins is my curent fav movie and...well...you get the point.
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Quote from: the master$$$ on August 03, 2009, 12:42PM
hey it wasnt a big fail,only that it didnt satisfy your deadpool interest doesnt mean failed,first the movie wasnt about him ,second the barakapool thing is just a passive thing that is going transform into the real beloved deadpool in his upcoming movie(I hope you said that about deadpool cause id  realy feel embarest if not,lol)

sorry if i sounded rude,its just that origins is my curent fav movie and...well...you get the point.
Oh, you didn't get me. Not just Deadpool, but the whole movie! Sabretooth and Wolverine brothers? Who's idea was this?

Hey, are they making an Marvel Knights movie?
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Quote from: Wade Wilson on August 03, 2009, 01:14PM
Oh, you didn't get me. Not just Deadpool, but the whole movie! Sabretooth and Wolverine brothers? Who's idea was this?
when you think about it, it kind of makes sense. sure there are multiple psychics, but claws and a healing factor is  a rather large coincidence.  and no one said the movie had to exactly match the comics.

Deedoo's right the movies aren't based on really any universe. They just made stuff to make sense.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

August 03, 2009, 06:54PM #24 Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 07:33PM by Shauny7488
Quote from: Unknown on August 03, 2009, 02:09AM
Not ownly the worst actors are Aussies

Yeah you're right, cos actors like Hugh Jackman, Russel Crowe, Hugo Weaving, Simon Baker, Anthony Lapaglia, Toni Colette, Eric Bana, Cate Blanchette, Mel Gibson, Nicole Kidman, Geoffrey Rush, Heath Ledger, and Guy Pearce just to name a few are all Aussie actors. So they all MUST be garbage correct? Get a grip...

And yes Nicole Kidman IS Australian, she lives in Sydney and has Australian citizenship. Idiot...

I am, aren't I? Do you live in Australia? Do you? Please say you do...

Yeah, i do, not sure why it's at all relevant though.

You seen that new resure show, neighours, home and away. Have you ever wondered about there voices?

Yeah well, Soap actors in general are crap, not just Aussie soap actors. If they wernt bad they wouldnt be acting in soaps would they? Theyd be acting in movies.

Quote from: Unknown on August 03, 2009, 08:39PM
I am, aren't I? Do you live in Australia? Do you? Please say you do...

What's going on with you??? you tend to be really rude with your responses. Ever since you are here, your behavior is one of the worse ones than I've seen in the site, especially because you forgot one of the main rules: "Don't be rude".

Shauny please stop this don't play his game, we are adults.

But the most important thing, and although I'm not a moderator, I say, please get back on topic.

Ok...

I liked Xmen 1 and 2, but X3 was very dissapointing for me, I expected more, especially since the main plot was the Phoenix Saga...
The Spider man trilogy was good.
Wolverine origins was ok, but I hated how they represented some characters like Gambit, Deadpool or Emma Frost. I know that the movie was about Wolverine, but if they decided to include them, why don't show them as they really are? Emma with telepathic powers, Gambit with French accent and Deadpool as the crazy merc that we love.
Fantastic Four 1 and 2 were ok.
Daredevil and Elektra were horrible.

Just my opinion :)

:emmafrost:

Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5