marvel movies

Started by Quentin Hex, August 02, 2009, 09:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: whiteking on August 03, 2009, 09:38PM
What's going on with you??? you tend to be really rude with your responses. Ever since you are here, your behavior is one of the worse ones than I've seen in the site, especially because you forgot one of the main rules: "Don't be rude".

I have to agree with whiteking, Unknown consider this your second moderator warning.  Change your crap attitude now, or face a possible temporary ban.  And also STAY ON TOPIC! its not that hard, if it doesnt have to do anything with the current topic then its just spam.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I didn't like X2, Spidey 3 was okay and Daredevil and Elektra just needed a push that it didn't get. Oh... and X3 was boring for me it was.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Quote from: Unknown on August 03, 2009, 06:14PM
Deedoo's right the movies aren't based on really any universe. They just made stuff to make sense.
true that but actualy the movie has its own universe the movieverse,even that inspired me
to do movie skins.Oh i have to mention that i just loved Incredible Hulk,Ironman and the x-men and spiderman triology, the only thing not wright about the last x-men and spiderman movie was the dying of some cool characters like venom,profx,cyclops ect
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Quote from: whiteking on August 03, 2009, 09:38PM
Wolverine origins was ok, but I hated how they represented some characters like Gambit, Deadpool or Emma Frost. I know that the movie was about Wolverine, but if they decided to include them, why don't show them as they really are? Emma with telepathic powers, Gambit with French accent and Deadpool as the crazy merc that we love.

regarding deadpool. if you were tortured given horribly scaring medical procedures that make you shoot lazorz out of your eyes, teleport, and heal, had swords implanted in your arms, and had your mouth sewn shut, and were mind controlled for a while, you might be a little loopy by the end. it stays pretty true to the comics in that sense. 'pool goes to weapon x, gits a healing factor that leaves him crazy and scarred for life. i felt the swords and eye lasers were a tad unnecessary.

i see what you mean about the others though. but, they never said emma didn't have telekinesis, though so there's still hope.

and that's just my opinion.

I hope Emma is like a reboot in a new movie. Doubting they will make her an X-Man I hope she is a member of the Inner Circle. Honestly I feel x4 should have Jean and Cyke resurrecting and show Wanda and Pietro who should also be in Magneto Origins.

If they ever make  X-men movie that happens after X3 at least it's possible that Professor X would be alive...
And I agree with Marvelfan12345 they should resurrect Jean and Cyke if they ever make X4. I think there should then be more X-men in the film too.
If the movie would have anything to do with Phoenix or Phoenix would be in it, then give her some fiery effects for god's sake. It looked so stubid in X3 when her face went all weird when she used her powers. She looked like a zombie
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

I know just retcon that revealing that the Phoenix Force was one being with her but to keep its identity safe from evil villains (Apocalypse) it told no one, not even Prof X or Jean.

August 04, 2009, 10:31AM #38 Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 10:38AM by whiteking
Quote from: ThePhoenix on August 04, 2009, 09:26AM
If they ever make  X-men movie that happens after X3 at least it's possible that Professor X would be alive...
And I agree with Marvelfan12345 they should resurrect Jean and Cyke if they ever make X4. I think there should then be more X-men in the film too.
If the movie would have anything to do with Phoenix or Phoenix would be in it, then give her some fiery effects for god's sake. It looked so stubid in X3 when her face went all weird when she used her powers. She looked like a zombie

I hope that X3 will be ignored, it's just that, why did they killed Cyclops and Xavier? Ok Jean die every single time that the Phoenix is involved so her death in the movie doesn't surprise me at all (altought I was expecting a heroic death like the comics) and at the end, she will return as always. Also, I want fiery effects and a fire Phoenix if they decide to put the phoenix again in a movie.
But I hope that the X3 movie doesn't count at all in the next films.

If they make a new movie of the Xmen, I would like to see a movie based in the New Xmen comic by Grant Morrison with Cyclops, Emma, Jean, Wolverine and Beast as the main team, they also can inlcude others like Storm, Rogue (adult) and Gambit. Watch this video based on the New Xmen era, especially in the Emma/Scott/Jean/Logan relationship. I think it's a great idea to put in a X-Movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfXIcLvUM2w

By the way, I listened in another blog that will be a movie based on Xmen: first class, and the events will take place after Wolverine origins. Probably the original 5 xmen will be in this movie, as well Emma Frost, Gambit and the other mutants rescued at the end of Wolverine Origins.
I don't know but if this is true, it could be a great begining.

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Angel joined the team in X3 for the first time, and Bobby was a regular student like Rogue so the original five would really be original 4 who would be Jean, Scott, Beast, and Storm. I doubt that Gambit and Emma and others would be in though. Perhaps Psylocke should be in as Xavier finds her and she joins only to perfect her tp powers.

It wouldn't be necessary to disconsider the third movie. Emma could be the one to find the missing Cyclops (starting their romance) and join the X-Men cause, after all, without Jean and Xavier, Cerebro's only use is as a skateboard ramp.

I wouldn't like for jean to come back yet again. She's had her moment to shine, now let's turn the spotlight to other characters. Besides, her death was already the climax of the 2 last movies, it would be ridiculous to once again disconsider it.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Well I doubt Emma would care much for where Scott is, and Xavier was implied to be back in X3 when you see Moira's patient and hear Xavier's voice and Moira says Charles. Jean is very popular so I'm sure they will get her back but with control over her powers.

I kinda have a script for x4 in my mind. Xavier wouldn't come back just yet cause he'd be in a relashionship with moira and wanted to see how his x-men did without him.

emma went to alkali lake cause she sensed the psychic energies of the phoenix, much like xavier, and found unconscious cyclops and, being attracted to him, took him to heal his mind of the attack. She left Jean cause she knew she was the source of the psychic wave she felt and feared her power. After Cyclops is healed he wants Emma to join the x-men. he and storm have some problems rivaling for leadership. And there are hints to make us suspicious about emma's loyalties.

how do you guys like these ideas?
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

That is a good idea Nowhere Man. :) Now if only they would make movie like that
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0