marvel movies

Started by Quentin Hex, August 02, 2009, 09:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 04, 2009, 11:16AM #45 Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 11:19AM by whiteking
Quote from: Nowhere Man on August 04, 2009, 11:10AM
I kinda have a script for x4 in my mind. Xavier wouldn't come back just yet cause he'd be in a relashionship with moira and wanted to see how his x-men did without him.

emma went to alkali lake cause she sensed the psychic energies of the phoenix, much like xavier, and found unconscious cyclops and, being attracted to him, took him to heal his mind of the attack. She left Jean cause she knew she was the source of the psychic wave she felt and feared her power. After Cyclops is healed he wants Emma to join the x-men. he and storm have some problems rivaling for leadership. And there are hints to make us suspicious about emma's loyalties.

how do you guys like these ideas?

That's a really cool idea, love the story and how you put a link between this new story with the X3 movie, but as marvelfan says, Jean is very popular so I doubt that she will be excluded, doesn't matter how ridiculous could be her return, especially after she died 2 times in the last 2 movies.

The "suspicious about emma's loyalties" could be a great plot, like in Astonishing X-men, in fact manny of the Astonishing Xmen stories could be great in a movie too.

That's the reason I want a "New Xmen" movie, Scott and Emma (starting their romance), Jean and Xavier alive and the plus of other cool charaters, personally I would love Storm, Rogue and Gambit.

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

yes, remember how emma met cyclops in the "island", she could recognize him. Plus, Gambit and maybe even more people could be a small team of ex-islanders allies. Gambit could join the X-Men the same way and could too act suspicious, after all, this is a trait of both Emma and Remy.

the villian could be xavier himself, possessed by shadow king, as he once was in the comic books.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on August 04, 2009, 11:22AM
yes, remember how emma met cyclops in the "island", she could recognize him. Plus, Gambit and maybe even more people could be a small team of ex-islanders allies. Gambit could join the X-Men the same way and could too act suspicious, after all, this is a trait of both Emma and Remy.

I love this idea, and the Wolverine origins movie would have more sense :)
But Emma needs another actress, I don't liked the last one, lol

Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

August 04, 2009, 11:33AM #48 Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 02:56AM by Nowhere Man
she would have a new one, she'd be about 15 years older now. the bad thing is that, in my opinion, the perfect actress would be rebecca romjin, but she's already mystique. but there are still plenty of great actresses in their 30's.

Nice idea Nowhere Man. I also had an idea for x4. Tell if you like it or not.

Xavier comes back in Moira's patient's body and the cure is revealed to be temporary. Magneto finds his adult kids Scarlet Witch, Polaris, and Quicksilver and then finds Juggs and Pyro and forms the Brotherhood again. He attempts to recruit Mystique but she now hates him and attacks him.

Xavier senses Scott so the X-Men go to Alkali Lake and find a psychic coocon. Xavier breaks it open and finds a healed Scott who can now fire optic beams at will.

The Brotherhood attacks the mansion but a mysterious Emma Frost arrives and mind controls Scarlet Witch to use her  incredible hex ability to resurrect Jean. Jean stops the fighting and reveals who the Phoenix personality is now merged with her regular personality and thus she has her powers under control now. She then senses intruders and reveals Emma and her comrade Selene. Emma escapes and mind washes all of Selene's memory. Xavier however sees a Hellfire Club insignia on her costume and calls an old friend who is Psylocke.

Psylocke is within the Hellfire Club's Inner Circle to keep a watch on their leader Sebeastian Shaw so she is Xavier's spy. She reveals how Shaw found a prophecy saying how two powerful mutants of their generation would meet (Jean and Scarlet Witch) and use their powers together to resurrect the first mutant ever who would bring a new era to the world using his motto of Survival of the Fittest causing the apocalypse. The X-Men (Xavier, Jean, Scott, Storm, Wolverine, Colossus, Kitty, Beast, Iceman, Angel, Psylocke, and Rogue) and The Brotherhood infiltrate the Inner Circle's HQ and battle them.

Then Shaw reveals himself to be Mr. Sinister and holds all Brotherhood, X-Men, and Inner Circle at bay with his incredible powers.  He says how the Apocalypse who is called En Sabah Nur found him and granted him special powers so he could help En Sabah Nur for causing Survival of the Fittest with all the dead belonging to Sinister so he could research them. He reveals how En Sabah Nur would eventually be defeated and temporarily killed. For years Sinister attempted to resurrect him until he found the prophecy. He reveals how he killed Shaw and pretended to be him as the Inner Circle had a wide arsenal of resources of mutants all over the world.

Revealing a secret lab he hooks Wanda and Jean to a machine so they can charge their powers. He takes Psylocke, Angel, Rogue, and Iceman and transforms them into the Four Horsemen (Angel becomes Archangel like in comics, Psylocke is mind swapped with Asian Kwannon who was Shaw's bodyguard/assasin and was killed in battle with X-Men and Brotherhood, Iceman is taken to his full deadly potential, and Rogue gains control over her power as well as the ability to use powers she has absorbed before). Revealing his sacrifice as the captive Nightcrawler he then releases the X-Men, Brotherhood, and Inner Circle so the Horsemen may battle them. Under the machine's control Jean reconstructs En Sabah Nur's body and restores his mind with Wanda healing the organs and using her powers to call his lost spirit. The Horsemen are taken out of their brainwashing and help save Nightcrawler from death while also saving Jean and Wanda. They attempt to stop En Sabah Nur's spirit which enters his body. Everyone combines their powers to destroy his still fragile body keeping En Sabah Nur out of it. He slowly dies without the body so he then attempts to enter Psylocke's lifeless British body. Psylocke is then forced to destroy it to stop him from possessing it. Without a body his spirit is destroyed and Cyclops supposedly kills Sinister.

The X-Men and Brotherhood gain peace with the Inner Circle and return to the mansion. Jean tk reconstructs Xavier's body and with him transferring his mind into his original body. Scott proposes to Jean with Logan convincing her to say yes as he says Scott and Jean will always be soulmates. With Sinister's demise Angel's body returns to normal with Iceman attempting to unlock his full potential once more but in a good way. Nightcrawler then decides that fate has brought him back to the X-Men once more so he joins the team while Colossus and Kitty are shown kissing. Rogue is happy that since Sinister's meddling she can now touch others and she happily kisses Bobby. Wanda then recreates Psylocke's original body and uses her powers to transfer Psylocke's mind back into it however Psylocke states she still has all the abilites Kwannon had even though she is back in her original body. The Brotherhood and X-Men part ways once more with Xavier saying that a new age has indeed begun.

August 04, 2009, 11:40AM #50 Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 11:46AM by Nowhere Man
I think your idea better fit for a whole new trilogy.

I would like to se Ali Larter as Emma Frost.

About marvelfan story, it's really good, but I personally think that:

1.- Jean/Scott thing is old, I need more Emma/Scott, because I think that they are more interesting as a couple than Jean/Scott
2.- Gambit, I want him with Rogue. Bobby/Rogue in Xmen films were cute, but as Emma/Scott couple, I find Rogue/Remmy more interesting.
3.- I think there are a lot of enemies here: The Hellfire club, the brotherhood and Apocalypse. I would take The hellfire club and the brotherhood, or Apocalypse alone.

In general the history is good, and I loved how you add new characters like Scarlet Wich or Psylocke. But as Nowhere Man says, your story fits in a whole new trilogy.

By the way what do you think about the cast of the Marvel movies?

I think the cast of the Xmen movies was really good in general. Same with the Fantastic 4.
Ben Affleck as Daredevil? I don't think so. Same with Jennifer Garner as Elektra.
The Spiderman cast was mixed. I liked Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker but I'm not sure about Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane, I mean she did a great job, but there's something about her that don't fit with Mary Jane, at least for me :)

Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on August 04, 2009, 11:50AM
I would like to se Ali Larter as Emma Frost.

About marvelfan story, it's really good, but I personally think that:

1.- Jean/Scott thing is old, I need more Emma/Scott, because I think that they are more interesting as a couple than Jean/Scott
2.- Gambit, I want him with Rogue. Bobby/Rogue in Xmen films were cute, but as Emma/Scott couple, I find Rogue/Remmy more interesting.
3.- I think there are a lot of enemies here: The Hellfire club, the brotherhood and Apocalypse. I would take The hellfire club and the brotherhood, or Apocalypse alone.

In general the history is good, and I loved how you add new characters like Scarlet Wich or Psylocke. But as Nowhere Man says, your story fits in a whole new trilogy.

By the way what do you think about the cast of the Marvel movies?

I think the cast of the Xmen movies was really good in general. Same with the Fantastic 4.
Ben Affleck as Daredevil? I don't think so. Same with Jennifer Garner as Elektra.
The Spiderman cast was mixed. I liked Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker but I'm not sure about Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane, I mean she did a great job, but there's something about her that don't fit with Mary Jane, at least for me :)

1. Well I never have liked the Scott and Emma relationship. It is always Jean and Scott for me.
2. Yeah I agree but so many new characters and reprising characters I didn't have room for Gambit otherwise it would be Gambit/Rogue.
3. I would keep the Brotherhood cause I want Wanda, Pietro, and Polaris. Maybe take Juggs and Pyro out so only Magneto and family. This would shorten the story too. I like the Inner Circle idea so I would keep them and Sinister, and Apocalypse.

I love the FF and X-Men cast. Spider-Man cast is good too and you are right Kirsten has something making her not feel like MJ completely. I also think the DD cast should have been changed. Maybe Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.

I agree with whiteking. Though I don't like Tobey Maguire. He's just... I don't know, I just don't like him. :)

I also agree with that Ali Larter would be great Emma Frost.
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

I agree on the mj thing, to be honest I don't think kirsten dunst is pretty enough to be MJ, though she did a great job acting-wise.

I like jennifer gardner as elektra, I mean, she did the best she could given that terrible script. though I still think jennifer ressembles Rogue much more. that jim lee's spunky version of rogue.

what I noticed is that acting skill is far more important than ressemblance. Like the skinny magneto, the blonde iceman and so on. Ian McKellen and Shawn Ashmore didn't look the part but were great. Ben Affleck was kinda looking like matt murdock, but he's a terrible actor.

I'm really sad of how they may make a reboot of FF. I loved the cast as all felt like the characters and I can't imagine anyone else playing them. I especially loved Jessica Alba!

Quote from: ThePhoenix on August 04, 2009, 11:57AM
I agree with whiteking. Though I don't like Tobey Maguire. He's just... I don't know, I just don't like him. :)

I also agree with that Ali Larter would be great Emma Frost.

Yeah, maybe you are right, he was ok, but maybe another actor would be cool.
Ali would be a perfect Emma ;)

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 04, 2009, 11:55AM
I also think the DD cast should have been changed. Maybe Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.

I like Angelina as Elektra: sexy, dangerous and deaddly, lol :)
I'm not sure if Brad Pitt would be a perfect DD, but definately could be better than Ben Affleck.

Quote from: Nowhere Man on August 04, 2009, 11:57AM
I still think jennifer ressembles Rogue much more.

what I noticed is that acting skill is far more important than ressemblance. Like the skinny magneto, the blonde iceman and so on. Ian McKellen and Shawn Ashmore didn't look the part but were great. Ben Affleck was kinda looking like matt murdock, but he's a terrible actor.

Agree, Jennifer Garner as Rogue would be cool, and you are right about Ian McKellen and Shawn Ashmore.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 04, 2009, 12:01PM
I especially loved Jessica Alba!

I loved Jessica Alba too! ^_^

Phoenix Endsong #5

I think sir Ian Mckellen was awsome Magneto. He's such a skilled actor. And Shawn Ashmore wasn't awful though Iceman is blonde.
The FF were full of great actors, though Alba's lips were a bit massive in FF2.
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection

Bobby is brunette not Blonde. You are getting confused with Johnny Storm who is blonde but he is really a brunette in the movies.

I thought he was blonde in Messiah Complex. Was he? I don't know I must've rememberd wrong.