Heart of Ice - The Total Iceman Addon Package! REUPLOADED

Started by BLaw, August 08, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
i'm assuming that he's working on reuploading everything and he just hasn't gotten to this yet. your the second person to request this today, so it might send a bit of a message to him :P.

Sorry, Blaw, not trying to be impatient, I just finally figured out how to get everything working. My bad man.

No problem. Wasn't meant in a harsch or bad way. There are more people waiting for it so it's a message to other people.

Absolutely fantastic improvement.  :iceman: FTW!
Let slip the dogs of war!

Cool  :iceman:... if him regenerate in ice form like current iceman, could be perfect

Quote from: bobbybr on June 13, 2011, 04:09PM
Cool  :iceman:... if him regenerate in ice form like current iceman, could be perfect

Im not trying to be rude at all, but try not to bump topics that havent been talked in for over a year

QuoteDon't spam
What's spamming?  Posting pointless messages to up your post count, double posting without good reason, resurrecting old topics for no reason, etc.  We have special ranks that we'll give you if you spam, and you won't like them.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

loved the mod, but now i can't use it, and i can't get it off of my computer. I did what it said in the forum, just moved the files, and deleted (i was thinking obviously) anything i didn't need. Now I can't reinstall it, and i can't remove it from programs list. Says my temp file is missing, can't replace it cause install exe won't finish cause doesn't have the temp file anymore. A pretty pickle if you ask me. Anyway, if you could i know people have asked you re-upload this file, but if you could i really don't care about a rogue file floating around in my computer, but i do like the mod :)
if i had the files, i'd just put them in, and change the herostat, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

June 14, 2011, 02:04AM #68 Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 02:06AM by Mr. Law^^
He wasnt spamming, but giving a suggestion i gladly take. Second, moderating is for moderators. Third, o  hai.

i need to read your post a bit more. I will edit this post with an answer. On my cell atm.

Edit. Ok. I will reupload it when i am home. do you prefer the installer or manual RAR installation?

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on June 14, 2011, 02:04AM
He wasnt spamming, but giving a suggestion i gladly take. Second, moderating is for moderators. Third, o  hai.

i need to read your post a bit more. I will edit this post with an answer. On my cell atm.

Edit. Ok. I will reupload it when i am home. do you prefer the installer or manual RAR installation?

Well, I wasnt moderating, I know its for moderators, I was just telling him nicely that you shouldnt bump topics that havent been talked in for so long, they coud always PM you with their suggestion or how much they like your mods, or post it into another one of your threads that way topics dont start to get talked in that havent been talked in for over a year. I really wasnt trying to be rude, and I hope you know that

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

If I can give my opinion, I prefer the manual.

Personally i totally prefer the manual transfer of files. This is a perfect game for my ocd, and i like to see exactly what my pc is doing and what files, otherwise i end up getting in trouble....like having exe's i can't uninstall lol

I hate PMs. A LOT. I also hate the second version of it: PMS. I hate it. A lot.

-------------------

Manual installation it is. I'll collect the files and whatnot.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on June 14, 2011, 09:24AM
I hate PMs. A LOT. I also hate the second version of it: PMS. I hate it. A lot.

-------------------

Manual installation it is. I'll collect the files and whatnot.

Ok, Im just trying to suggest something, I mean I was just going off of the rules to bump an old topic, but of course if the creater of the topic is fine with it, then by all means you can bump it to talk to them, I mean Im fine with it in my topics, even though I hardly have that happen

Yeah, be glad about that haha ^^

Well they still have a point: links are down. At least, some are. Above all, I made the installers D:.