Which character are you not happy is in the game?

Started by marvelfan12345, August 10, 2009, 06:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yeah, but even if they hate them, they are just too important for the story. I hate Mr. F. too, but bad luck.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 11, 2009, 08:20AM
I like Cage and Mr. Fantastic but many others have shown great hatred for them.
Like me.

He's okay. I just don't like playing as those big buff people.
I know Mr. F isn't big and buff, he's just way too flexible.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 10, 2009, 07:00PM
Please read first sentence of my post. I rather not fighting break out. Especially after seeing the hell that broke out on MUAII forums with Jean, Emma, and Psylocke and quite frankly this forum is nice and stuff but that doesn't mean hell can break out here too.

Well then why is Daredevil, Iron Fist, and Mr. Fantastic on that list.  I happen to really, really like those characters.  Just because, and I quote:

QuoteI am only putting characters who are not very liked

--you're assuming that because you don't like them that others don't too.  So basically what you're saying is "Of the characters I don't like which ones should be changed?"  Hardly something to stay away from a fight from.  Iron Fist and Daredevil are 100% awesome in my book, and Mr. Fantastic is an extremely popular character too, just not with you kiddies, but with the folks college age and higher.

You are right, I like Daredevil and Iron Fist too. And that's already two.

I'm locking this, because by automatically considering some characters 'safe' and and putting others on the list you are unknowingly 'starting a fight'.