Overload

Started by ragincajun, August 06, 2009, 08:24PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I realize if this seems a bit odd, but quite some time ago, I remember there being a member around here on this site called Overload, and he had created several mannequins and such.  But I can now not locate either him or his thread on the site.  Can any of the senior members here fill in the blanks about what happened to him?

he might have deleted his account, his account is gone and he seems to be listed as a "Guest"
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I like to think he had to erase his account because he got a job in some videogame company, and they asked him to delete what he did here for legal reasons. A happy ending.

A happy ending? We don't know for sure unless he said that he would be happy. And how did the videogame company know of his account?
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Because they visit this site. If you put Marvel in google, you'll eventually end up on this site. Or he showed his work to the company.

He was on the forum a month ago, nobody noticed it however.. I pm'd him, but he didn't answer.

Yeah, that's what brought this up.  Like BLaw said, he came on not too long ago, offered to put all his old mannequins up for download, and then disappeared the next day.  I found it kinda odd. 

Yeah that was weird. I was gonna ask him to upload his flying Ultimate Angel mannequin and his Gypsy Scarlet Witch one.

Oh well.  Thanks to nodoubt_jr and BLaw for kinda clearing up the fog there.

He'll be back soon, and then no-one will notice. That's when the forum will re-active.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...