marvel babies!

Started by Quentin Hex, August 09, 2009, 10:02PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 09, 2009, 10:02PM Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 09:40AM by deedooo

oh my god! they are really cute. they are all great, I love the expressions. i don't see why no jean...

Please reupload the pic.

Reupload again please. Sorry.

Yes Jean is needed they always forget her in this time period.

I don't know, I never missed Jean. But I like Nightcrawler :D

I never actually liked Nightcrawler. He is ok and nice but apart from that I've never liked him.

But that Wolverine is just crazy :)

Yeah a little. I like him though. Although honestly I think that is only because of his relationship with Jean. But he is pretty cool.

I don't want to be offensive, but how could you like this much a comic character? I mean, aren't you a little too fan? (Or what...) And again: I don't want to be offensive. PEACE!

No offense taken. If you mean Jean well I just like her because she is golden hearted (something few people are), has cool powers, the heart and soul of the X-Men, and main character of the X-Men's biggest storyline (Dark Phoenix Saga). That was really a turning point for the X-Men. Anyway I like Jean for Jean not for the phoenix although now they are one being so I like them both.

This isn't a particularly new idea.  The X-Babies have been around for a long time.

Here they are on the cover to X-Men # 47, back from 1993.

http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/backissue.cgi?action=fullsize&issue=97794297722%2047

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 10, 2009, 11:47AM
No offense taken. If you mean Jean well I just like her because she is golden hearted (something few people are), has cool powers, the heart and soul of the X-Men, and main character of the X-Men's biggest storyline (Dark Phoenix Saga). That was really a turning point for the X-Men. Anyway I like Jean for Jean not for the phoenix although now they are one being so I like them both.
Oh, I get it. Well, it's cool. I think the first favourite Marvel comic character for me, was Spider-Man and I like him almost like you like Jean.

i always love reading stories about the X-Babies, they are fun and cute.

Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it